Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

Discus and support Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please consider making the three Burger King games, PocketBike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin', backwards compatible with the Series X/S. I agree,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheOldyMinecart, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

Please consider making the three Burger King games, PocketBike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin', backwards compatible with the Series X/S. I agree, it is a tough challenge to bring these games to current-gen consoles, but I think with a lot of hard work and dedication, it can be pulled off. So many people are missing out on racing with pocket bikes, delivering orders as The Burger King very sneakily, and smashing into each other with bumper cars, and the games will get a lot more attention if they are ported to the Series X/S. I don't want to dig out my old 360 or OG Xbox just to play these games, and I feel like it would be nicer if I could just pop them in my Series X and get to playing them instantly. If you ever decide to make any more Xbox 360 games backwards compatible with the modern systems, then please consider adding the three Burger King games. They are truly hidden gems and they would get a lot more attention if they are ported to the Series X/S.

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Jul 25, 2021
  2. webdevkit Win User

Xbox Series X

Full backward compatibility? Are you sure about that? Or is it just the games that they announce as backwards compatible? There are a lot of games for 360 that are not playable on Xbox One, for example Marble Blast Ultra and Bionic Commando Rearmed and
    TMNT Reshelled and all of the Burger King games. It seems like is has more to do with licensing that tech on what games that allow to be backwards compatible.
  3. elboydo Win User

Removing updates that I downloaded in the past

i don't understand...

"why can't this game update like any other game?"

Well that question is a bit like saying "Why can't mcdonalds make burgers like burger king"
  4. Anghellic Karma Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

As long as we're making suggestions, I'll go ahead and throw out the three Burger King games!
  5. Turv3y Win User

Starting the BK Clan for Battlefield 3

I don't like burger king....makes me feel sick
  6. R0XX Win User

Backward compatible

Probably not, considering that the backwards compatibility team isn't working on making any more games compatible at the moment.
Thema:

Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

1. Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Please consider making

2. Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta: Hello, So i just installed Twitch studio beta on my windows and i wanted to use it while i stream on xbox and is says to join twitch beta on the insider and its not there. submitted by...
  3. E106 can anyone help please!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    E106 can anyone help please!!!!!: So had to replace hard drive I forgot to Uninroll from xbox insider now getting the e106 code can't use osu1 can anyone help me fix my xbox P.s even tried putting the old hhd back in and still...
  4. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  5. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XboX Insiders
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  6. [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.: Please please consider this, I want to be able to use my own credit card via the console to buy games or subscriptions to services like Gamepass ultimate, without having to buy gif cards. Also...
  7. Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider: As with Bings Reward, it would be nice to be able to use accumulated coins for a worthwhile cause like matching donations to your favorite charity or other useful projects like our current...
  8. would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered: im writing to ask if this game could be backwards compatible i would be much appreciated as iv brought the game already thinking it was already backwards compatible because thats what i was told ?...
  9. Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy: Before the flaming starts I understand Silicon Knights stole code from Epic, I understand Epic won the law suit, I understand all copies of Too Human were to be recalled from stores and destroyed,...
  10. PLEASE CONSIDER AFTER 5 YEARS

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE CONSIDER AFTER 5 YEARS: hi my account (freedmstriker) has been banned for 5 years and i would love to be able to go and play back on it after all this time someone please unban it please 285cc2bc-0a6e-4773-9c9d-f187ed1a3af2