Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...

Discus and support Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, could anyone possibly help? I recently purchased some Apex Legends Coins and as the process was going through it came up with an error message and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArcaneCannon112, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...

Hi, could anyone possibly help?

I recently purchased some Apex Legends Coins and as the process was going through it came up with an error message and when I then checked in-game, no coins had been added to my Apex account. I then made the purchase again, this time the process went through
    sucessfully... however, when the coins then appeared in my Apex account, it was double the amount it should have been. I checked my Microsoft order account and it now appears that both orders DID go through (even though one had the error message) just 1 minute
    apart.

Am I able to get a refund on one of the purchases?

I tried contacting EA (Apex Legends) and they told me I have to speak to Microsoft as the purchase was Xbox and through the Microsoft Store.

I've then tried contacting Microsoft online support but it just doesn't seem to connect. I've tried three different browsers but can't view the live support/help chat page in any of them.

I also can't seem to find any contact email or number for customer help/support.

Has anyone experienced this before and does anyone know of anyway of trying to fix it?

Many thanks.

P.

:)

ArcaneCannon112, Oct 10, 2020
  2. ArcaneCannon112 Win User

Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase for Apex Legends Coins?

Hi there Eladio

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I've tried this and all I get is a blank white screen with the Xbox logo in the middle and the grey timer animation spinning round the outside.

I get the same result with any online help / support / chat options no matter what browser I use.

I've tried multiple times and tried to leave the page to load/connect for 15 minutes and still nothing.

I sign in to my account, get as far as seeing my purchases (including the purchases in question) and then that's it, anything I click on, to move on from this page, just won't load/view.

I've also tried accessing the refund request directly on the Xbox and also through the Xbox app on my phone... but it doesn't seem to offer that functionality.

Out of interest, I tried connecting to the online support for Skype and Outlook and both of these work, it's just the online support for Xbox where I can't get a connection?

I'm a bit stuck because the options to connect with Xbox just don't seem to work??

Thanks for your time and advice though, it's greatly appreciated.

P.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase for Apex Legends Coins?

Hey P.

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to request a refund for an item you purchased.

The refund procedure has been streamlined to become more of a self-service experience.

You would have to
    request for a refund
    on your end. Keep in mind that you will need to be signed into the account that made these purchases in order for you to see any items that are eligible for a refund on your end.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Purchased wrong Item in error

If this was done recently you could try calling support and seeing if they can help. But for the record, Microsoft/Xbox does state that they do not offer refunds on purchases.
  5. RobAgan Win User

12 Months Xbox Live Gold Promotion Issues

To add to this, the rep could not see the promotion due to it being available only through the Xbox Dashboard. When I purchased the 12 months, naturally the offer disappeared. But, after the rep refunded my $59.99, the offer reappeared. At this point I went
    through the steps of trying to purchase it again. However, when I clicked the gold renew now button seen in the picture, it took me to the Microsoft store where I no longer had the option of purchasing Gold for myself. I was only offered to purchase it as
    a gift.
  6. Techfreak_ Win User

Game Refund

Thema:

Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...

1. Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase... - Similar Threads - Please anyone offer

2. E106 can anyone help please!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    E106 can anyone help please!!!!!: So had to replace hard drive I forgot to Uninroll from xbox insider now getting the e106 code can't use osu1 can anyone help me fix my xbox P.s even tried putting the old hhd back in and still...
  3. Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?: Bought 2nd hand, it works ok on my lap top but i can't seem to connect on the xbox. I've followed instructions, I'm using the usb connector, the blue lights are solid on both usb and console....
  4. I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?: I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, i'm desperate - can anyone help please? 62b1ab64-3781-4da1-827a-522d272ec831
  5. PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1: I've got many code creepers and got in 2 time now i can't fix so please help me Out 3764bc9a-75bb-4170-8ee4-2de6bdc8e37b
  6. Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...: I have been advise by yet another failed support web chat (2 agents and over 2 hours of my life i wont get back) to contact you on here for help. I have nit been abl to invite anyone to...
  7. please someone.. anyone.. help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    please someone.. anyone.. help me.: A month ago I realized I forgot the password to my xbox account and that the only thing that knew my password was my controller. I tried the normal "Forgot password" option on the website... I got...
  8. Anyone who has cold war on xbox one and series x please verify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone who has cold war on xbox one and series x please verify: I know that through backwards compatibility you will keep your old saves on the xbox series x. However, will your xbox one version of cold war transfer it's progress to the xbox series x version...
  9. Guide menu freezing, can anyone help me please?

in XboX Insiders
    Guide menu freezing, can anyone help me please?: I use an original Xbox one and throughout the consoles life i have never had any problems with it until 2020. I began to experience some issues however, they were all resolved. But, 2 days ago I...
  10. Can anyone help me. Please. Sound problem. Sort of.

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me. Please. Sound problem. Sort of.: I have a 5.1 sound receiver connected with an optical cable from my xbox and works perfect but when I connect my usb wireless headphones to xbox the back and centre speakers stop working. Is there...