Please deposit, billing info correct, and wheres my previous posts??

Discus and support Please deposit, billing info correct, and wheres my previous posts?? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Please deposit, billing info correct, and wheres my previous posts?? fe4d0e16-0179-4aa2-8ae1-57451ca78aa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by IrN ChRiZ, Oct 17, 2016.

1. IrN ChRiZ
    IrN ChRiZ Guest

:)

IrN ChRiZ, Oct 17, 2016
  2. BigJimmy27
    BigJimmy27 Guest
    my billing info is all up to date and correct so i would like to have points deposited please

all of my billing info is correct please deposit my points

BigJimmy27, Oct 17, 2016
  3. vVv ORION
    vVv ORION Guest
    Rewards Deposits

It says I need to update my billing info on my account but it is correct. The information is correct. Please deposit my credits. Thanks

vVv ORION, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

my info is correct but no deposit?

Hello LUC1F3R RS,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you
    to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Billing info correct, Rewards not being deposited.

Hi Duke. There is an issue with your account that is preventing us from making a successful deposit. The billable account we have for you is not the primary account associated with your Microsoft account. We are currently working on a resolution. Once we
    are able to apply a fix, a deposit will be made. Thanks for your patience.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Says there is billing issue to deposit points, billing info is correct

Hello Blue Palmetto,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. Since this issue is currently being caused by a
    database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. Since this error is causing your information
    to not be received, adjusting your information will not solve this issue. The prompt asking you to check your information is a generic troubleshooter that will not work for this particular situation. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience
    while our other team works on a solution.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards not being deposited despite correct billing info.

8. JamesDunham Win User

Inherited From The Days Of Messenger

I also have an old account created on hotmail.com in 2001 my rewards have in deposited at all since I signed into the program a year ago and I have 116,000 credits in limbo despite my billing info being correct
Thema:

1. Please deposit, billing info correct, and wheres my previous posts?? - Similar Threads - Please deposit billing

2. Once AGAIN my rewards are NOT depositing into my account! PLEASE HELP AGAIN!

in XBoX Rewards
    Once AGAIN my rewards are NOT depositing into my account! PLEASE HELP AGAIN!: hello, I seem to have a constant rewards account issue! I purchase ALOT of games and get ALOT of rewards, not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I would expect that would make you guys...
  3. Please deposit my points

in XBoX Rewards
    Please deposit my points: Hi please can you deposit my points before they disappear. many thanks 051ea8c8-f995-4b08-b7a6-f7f227df961d
  4. NEED Rewards points deposited ASAP please help

in XBoX Rewards
    NEED Rewards points deposited ASAP please help: Gamertag is KillerWade I currently have 66,145 pending credits (approx $66), and they will not deposit into my account monthly like they are supposed to due to an ongoing issue with my account....
  5. Please help with final XBOX rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Please help with final XBOX rewards deposit: I just received notification that Xbox live rewards will be discontinued soon. I currently have 66,145 pending credits (approx $66), and they will not deposit into my account monthly like they...
  6. Request: Early Deposit of Rewards Points, Please

in XBoX Rewards
    Request: Early Deposit of Rewards Points, Please: I'd like my Rewards points deposited into my account, please. ea39fdbb-2fb2-4603-acad-ae33fa9a27d2
  7. Can i deposit my credits please ._.

in XBoX Rewards
    Can i deposit my credits please ._.: when will i have the ability to deposit all 12000 of my rewards credits ._. Im soooo tired if waiting this is beyond annoying. efdf759f-99f0-489f-8541-0344d1a4d9b8
  8. Please reply long term billing info problem credits not depositing

in XBoX Rewards
    Please reply long term billing info problem credits not depositing: had a chat with Microsoft support who suggested changing my primary alias email back to the one I originally signed up with so I tried that and still not working Problem is now over 12 months...
  9. my billing info is all up to date and correct so i would like to have points deposited please

in XBoX on Consoles
    my billing info is all up to date and correct so i would like to have points deposited please: all of my billing info is correct please deposit my points e9357ad6-d986-434e-bfcd-300fff81de05
  10. Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your ...: Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our...