Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library

Discus and support Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It is way more confusing, since you own them with games with gold why not just have them all in one clean library interface like in previous ready to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZAYONATA, Feb 28, 2020.

1. /u/ZAYONATA
    /u/ZAYONATA Guest

It is way more confusing, since you own them with games with gold why not just have them all in one clean library interface like in previous ready to install list.

submitted by /u/ZAYONATA
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZAYONATA, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Please don't separate Games with gold and your owned library - Similar Threads - Please don't separate

2. I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9: please unban me I don't know what happened because I did not say anything mean 2db0112e-17e0-4bb9-b9b2-e86181ff01b0
  3. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  4. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  5. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  6. Please don't stop the BC program!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please don't stop the BC program!!!: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO There are so many classics still missing! What about Dishwasher 1 + 2 + Charlie Murder? Or DOA Ultimate + 3 + 4? Soul Calibur 4? Street Fighter 3 or 2 HD?...
  7. Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...: MSI Afterburner uygulamasıyla gireyim dedim pişman oldum oyunum ne yaptıysam açılmıyor driver bios güncel o uygulamaları sildim gene açılmıyor sıfırladım sonra sildim forza horizonu geri yükledim...
  8. Please don't close every thread immediately.

in XBoX Rewards
    Please don't close every thread immediately.: I don't understand why I was able to withdraw roundabout 2,5k credits to my account in the 9th of May (screenshot attached) and how it now seems impossible. I want a solution because i'm quite...
  9. Please help don't ruin Xbox for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help don't ruin Xbox for me: My gamertag is () I'm so freaking angry and devastated because my home xbox if my internet goes out I cannot play none of my games and if you're offline playing you cannot get any of achievements...
  10. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...