Please don't stop the BC program!!!

Discus and support Please don't stop the BC program!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO There are so many classics still missing! What about Dishwasher 1 + 2 + Charlie Murder? Or DOA Ultimate + 3 + 4?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bitter Kevin, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Bitter Kevin
    Bitter Kevin Guest

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are so many classics still missing! What about Dishwasher 1 + 2 + Charlie Murder? Or DOA Ultimate + 3 + 4? Soul Calibur 4? Street Fighter 3 or 2 HD? Wolverine & Conan? Also I was hoping this would continue into Scarlett and beyond so these games would
    be preserved forever like on PC. Please don't give up. I don't care if we drop to one a month, just please keep trying. You guys are awesome. Thank you for everything.

:)

Bitter Kevin, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Please don't stop the BC program!!! - Similar Threads - Please don't stop

2. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  3. Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...: MSI Afterburner uygulamasıyla gireyim dedim pişman oldum oyunum ne yaptıysam açılmıyor driver bios güncel o uygulamaları sildim gene açılmıyor sıfırladım sonra sildim forza horizonu geri yükledim...
  4. Please don't close every thread immediately.

in XBoX Rewards
    Please don't close every thread immediately.: I don't understand why I was able to withdraw roundabout 2,5k credits to my account in the 9th of May (screenshot attached) and how it now seems impossible. I want a solution because i'm quite...
  5. It's Oct 10 and I still don't see Septembers VIP rewards calculated...please help​

in XBoX Rewards
    It's Oct 10 and I still don't see Septembers VIP rewards calculated...please help​: I'm not seeing my September VIP rewards. Have they been calculated because I don't see them in the earned bar...please help 67b90ca4-280b-4623-b332-7c1492a15e07
  6. Please help don't ruin Xbox for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help don't ruin Xbox for me: My gamertag is () I'm so freaking angry and devastated because my home xbox if my internet goes out I cannot play none of my games and if you're offline playing you cannot get any of achievements...
  7. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...
  8. My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...: this is very bugging so please help. thank you 596bb7f9-49a6-4cc5-8cf1-8e090f6f8c18
  9. I cannot send messages and don't know why. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot send messages and don't know why. Please help!: Hello everyone, I've never been able to send messages or reply on my Xbox account and I don't know why. Usually, it says something like "messaging does not work with your account" etc., but today...
  10. I accidentally reported my.friends please don't ban them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my.friends please don't ban them: we were playing around in a game and they team killed me but I took it seriously please don't report them 3436ddfd-948a-414b-8a5a-8c5237d6bad8