Please don't stop the BC program!!!

Discus and support Please don't stop the BC program!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO There are so many classics still missing! What about Dishwasher 1 + 2 + Charlie Murder? Or DOA Ultimate + 3 + 4?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bitter Kevin, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Bitter Kevin
    Bitter Kevin Guest

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are so many classics still missing! What about Dishwasher 1 + 2 + Charlie Murder? Or DOA Ultimate + 3 + 4? Soul Calibur 4? Street Fighter 3 or 2 HD? Wolverine & Conan? Also I was hoping this would continue into Scarlett and beyond so these games would
    be preserved forever like on PC. Please don't give up. I don't care if we drop to one a month, just please keep trying. You guys are awesome. Thank you for everything.

:)

Thema:

1. Please don't stop the BC program!!! - Similar Threads - Please don't stop

2. Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...: MSI Afterburner uygulamasıyla gireyim dedim pişman oldum oyunum ne yaptıysam açılmıyor driver bios güncel o uygulamaları sildim gene açılmıyor sıfırladım sonra sildim forza horizonu geri yükledim...
  3. Please don't close every thread immediately.

in XBoX Rewards
    Please don't close every thread immediately.: I don't understand why I was able to withdraw roundabout 2,5k credits to my account in the 9th of May (screenshot attached) and how it now seems impossible. I want a solution because i'm quite...
  4. It's Oct 10 and I still don't see Septembers VIP rewards calculated...please help​

in XBoX Rewards
    It's Oct 10 and I still don't see Septembers VIP rewards calculated...please help​: I'm not seeing my September VIP rewards. Have they been calculated because I don't see them in the earned bar...please help 67b90ca4-280b-4623-b332-7c1492a15e07
  5. Please help don't ruin Xbox for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help don't ruin Xbox for me: My gamertag is () I'm so freaking angry and devastated because my home xbox if my internet goes out I cannot play none of my games and if you're offline playing you cannot get any of achievements...
  6. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...
  7. My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...: this is very bugging so please help. thank you 596bb7f9-49a6-4cc5-8cf1-8e090f6f8c18
  8. I cannot send messages and don't know why. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot send messages and don't know why. Please help!: Hello everyone, I've never been able to send messages or reply on my Xbox account and I don't know why. Usually, it says something like "messaging does not work with your account" etc., but today...
  9. I accidentally reported my.friends please don't ban them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my.friends please don't ban them: we were playing around in a game and they team killed me but I took it seriously please don't report them 3436ddfd-948a-414b-8a5a-8c5237d6bad8
  10. I need help i don't know whats wrong with my Xbox/ if its banned or what please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help i don't know whats wrong with my Xbox/ if its banned or what please help: Three weeks ago I got suspended for 2 weeks from talking, messaging, and playing ,multiplayer. 2 weeks after the suspension my suspension was supposed to be over buy i still couldn't communicate...