PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

Discus and support PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrancisNora, Feb 20, 2019.

1. FrancisNora
    FrancisNora Guest

PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE HELP

:)

FrancisNora, Feb 20, 2019
  2. AbidingEar76238 Win User

connection problems

I been having connection problems with my bingo over a week now.
  3. ruthless3369 Win User

Achievements/Activity Feeds on XBOX app have not updated for a couple of days

hi all i have been playing microsoft bingo for over a week now and have not been getting any of the community rewards can anyone help thanks
  4. WashingtonMFB Win User

I have something to say - COMPLAINT

I have something to say - COMPLAINT

I have previously complained in Portuguese, 1 week ago and did not take action, the BINGO program is in trouble, instead of paying the bingos, the program recet and does not pay the
    prizes, nor does it load the energy bar of the levels, The connectivity is always locking the game, not allowing to score anything and often goes until the closing of the match. Arrange the program that is the business card of you, both for advertising, as
    the users. How ugly they did not attend earlier.
  5. LorettaLL Win User

Bingo Connection

What is going on with Bingo these days? Since Thursday or Friday, ongoing issue with "connection in progress" when transitioning from completed game to game rewards board, thereby losing all bingos &/or rewards; sometimes after spending tickets for additional
    5s. I have lost at least 10 bingos plus keys and luggage card rewards since Sunday. I observed from reading 'chat' posts that this problem is pervasive!

Every week there seems to be some sort of 'connectivity' problem. Why can't a permanent remedy be found!!!!???@@###*** Don't need this kind of aggravation!
    I'm not losing any rewards---CAN'T CONNECT!!!!!
  6. FleecyStatue206 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Having the same problem...very annoying. This seems to happen about once a year. I lose all the daily and have to start over. Getting the daily coins and tickets by watching the ad has not been working for about a week prior to
    the connection problems that started this past weekend.
Thema:

1. PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM... - Similar Threads - PLEASE FIX COLLECTED

2. Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!: When I click on MS Flightsim 2020 icon the 'Microsoft Store' opens instead? The same thing happens when I try to start FS2020 from inside the XBOX App? Please find a fix!...
  3. Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.

in XBoX on Windows
    Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.: Hello, a while ago an update broke anti-aliasing for a majority of games that utilize MSAA. Even with the settings maxxed out, it looks terrible. This is on a desktop with an ASUS Z490 Maximus...
  4. Please fix.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix.: I was denied on joining ambassadors and i havent done anything please fix this error c91b9f5b-98bb-4187-83e5-84d6c1941efe
  5. Microsoft PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIX DEV MODE / Fix Passwords Entered With A Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIX DEV MODE / Fix Passwords Entered With A Controller: PROBLEM 1: Leaving dev mode deletes all your content upon exiting dev mode to retail by default. (STOP THIS!) Why ruin someone's day by enabling delete sideloaded apps by default on dev mode. So...
  6. please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...: unplayable on every xbox console, on 360 family the xbox one family and the series family the game says "communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted" and this is happens since...
  7. Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem: Will they ever be an update that fixes game captures to not be delayed . I switched to Xbox series x expecting no problems but the audio clips is delayed by so much. Everyone I know that's on next...
  8. Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues: Im tired of getting high ping when there is absolutly nothing wrong with my internet, ive reset mac address and restarted my internet and reset my xbox series x. There is no problem using wifi on...
  9. Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers: My xbox controller keeps disconnecting anf then wont reconnect unless i restart the whole system. That's not an answer, that requires you to constantly restart mid game and etc. Add to the fact...
  10. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...