Please fix my account and billing info

Discus and support Please fix my account and billing info in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My account is showing 36000 rewards points as i get 15000 reward points in this month. So please fix my account billing information or transfer my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Dr Ghost KP, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest

My account is showing 36000 rewards points as i get 15000 reward points in this month. So please fix my account billing information or transfer my reward points to my new account whose gamertag is "AKM2OO9". Please fix my account or transfer it to my new
    account "Gamertag is AKM2OO9".

Thanks

:)

Dr Ghost KP, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Deposits aren’t going through

My Xbox Rewards account is telling me that it cannot deposit points. It now is asking me to check my billing info to see if it is correct. My billing info is correctly entered in my Microsoft Commerce Account, so I am posting here to further address the
    problem. Please let me know if there is a known reason why my account says "attention needed" and if there is anything I can do to fix the issue. Thank you.

arthurfrenchy, Oct 16, 2016
  3. unable to add a new credit card to my account

every time i try to add a credit card to my account i get an error message."sorry we cant connect you to the xbox service. it may be a problem with your billing contact info." i've checked my billing info, its all correct. i still get this error. i dont
    know how to fix it. can someone please help?. my gt is

X123banannasX, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Dr Ghost KP,

Unfortunately, we cannot perform another transfer at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue is causing, and as soon as a fix is deployed from the team working on this issue, the Credits should deposit successfully.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Dr Ghost KP,

Unfortunately, we cannot perform another transfer at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue is causing, and as soon as a fix is deployed from the team working on this issue, the Credits should deposit successfully.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Migration Problem

you need to add a billing address that complies with the current region of your account

this fixes any billing violations

not a fake one but one that is real

once your account info matches your account region this should fix billing issuesI
  7. PalZer0 Win User

Deleting my account

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Need help fixing billing info

Hello infidelguy,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. Since this internal issue is affecting the databases that house your Microsoft Account information, we cannot resolve this issue with our support tools, and must rely on this team to resolve
    the issue. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. Again, to be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error,
    and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  9. Player495357203 Win User

Not able to download anything trial, demos, videos or purchase anything either

No that didn't fix it, plus I can't even access my billing info.
Thema:

1. Please fix my account and billing info - Similar Threads - Please fix account

2. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  3. Please fix my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix my account: This is unacceptable! It is not an issue that I made. I am unable to logon to my microsoft account because of a system issue. When I log in your system reroutes my information multiple times to...
  4. my post keeps getting deleted! please fix my rewards account i posted 5 times yet nothing is ...

in XBoX Rewards
    my post keeps getting deleted! please fix my rewards account i posted 5 times yet nothing is ...: Ok so it started around 10/5/16 i logged into my rewards account and everything was fine. I was almost to my first V.I.P star and it told me i only needed 64$ to my first star reward so I was...
  5. Gamertag is Bumpy Night, fixed account info, please deposit my credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamertag is Bumpy Night, fixed account info, please deposit my credits: gamertag , fixed my account info 2 months ago and today with xbox reps: Pam and Monica, everythings good please deposit my credits now 87ab8cac-575b-4dc9-ba12-9973f8e8fea3
  6. Please fix my rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Please fix my rewards account: I get 15000 reward points this month but there is a billing problem in my account. Last time i have reward points in my account which are transfered to my new account. Please transfer it to my new...
  7. DLC not working with multiple accounts on same Xbox One .... fix please!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not working with multiple accounts on same Xbox One .... fix please!!: This has been briefly touched on in another thread, but I wanted to at least lay out what's happening on my side of things to see if there are other similar situations and if anyone in the MS or...
  8. Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u: I've been a member seen 2006 I've got 95+games digitally downloaded Stop triple banning my account First I was Communication banned from October 7th to October 24th which is fine but now I'm...
  9. Accounts suspension *Please Fix*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts suspension *Please Fix*: My half brother was playing my Xbox, long story short he sent someone a message calling them a “lil bitch” and I got suspended for it which is complete malarkey. All I want is for someone to fix...
  10. Banned accounts and consoles please fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned accounts and consoles please fix: Dear all 9 members of the Xbox live policy enforcement team and you Akeem Parker and XBLPET Alpha I want my accounts and consoles reopened on to Xbox live please that's all I want please help me...