Please fix my rewards account

Discus and support Please fix my rewards account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I get 15000 reward points this month but there is a billing problem in my account. Last time i have reward points in my account which are transfered to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Dr Ghost KP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest

I get 15000 reward points this month but there is a billing problem in my account. Last time i have reward points in my account which are transfered to my new account. Please transfer it to my new account whose gamer tag is "AKM2OO9" or please fix my account.

Thanks

:)

Dr Ghost KP, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest
    Please fix my account and billing info

My account is showing 36000 rewards points as i get 15000 reward points in this month. So please fix my account billing information or transfer my reward points to my new account whose gamertag is "AKM2OO9". Please fix my account or transfer it to my new
    account "Gamertag is AKM2OO9".

Thanks

Dr Ghost KP, Oct 17, 2016
  3. My rewards credits didn't deposit due to some issue

Hello, i have 20250 reward credits in my account. Its my new account but its showing that their is a problem in your account and update your account. Please fix my account so that i can those pending reward credits deposited in my account. Please
    fix my account.

Thanks

UtmostCar532124, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Please fix my account

Hi There,

In this situation you will need to contact support. As there is nothing we here on the forums can do with this. Let them know you will need to have your account investigated.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. BrokenAccount1111 Win User

Please fix my account

I have tried on multiple devices. My home computer work computer my phone ect. It is a system issue just associated with my email for my mail account.

I made a new account just so I can post on the forums so it's not my IP or browser issue. Have updated my password and recoved my account multiple times.
  8. RoBbiE G RhYmEs-5091 Win User

Please fix my account

Mine is still not working as well. It's really frustrating.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please fix my account

Just reply to the email you got for further info, or any update on your case. Hope you solve this soon!
Thema:

1. Please fix my rewards account - Similar Threads - Please fix rewards

2. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  3. Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...: submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  4. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to: Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and...
  5. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  6. PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...: PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE HELP 88f242f0-2b84-4046-a51c-8fb9bcf8906c
  7. Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.: Hello, It has been 21 days since my original request. I was told it was "pending" as the image I have uploaded below will show my original post and the only response I have received. I have...
  8. I need someone to fix my rewards I haven't gotten credit for 5 or more games I bought please ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I need someone to fix my rewards I haven't gotten credit for 5 or more games I bought please ...: I haven't gotten credit for any game I hve bought since I've been on this program since 2013 is there any way to fix it? 3beaf0fc-a207-41a9-b882-3e3d1665af39
  9. my post keeps getting deleted! please fix my rewards account i posted 5 times yet nothing is ...

in XBoX Rewards
    my post keeps getting deleted! please fix my rewards account i posted 5 times yet nothing is ...: Ok so it started around 10/5/16 i logged into my rewards account and everything was fine. I was almost to my first V.I.P star and it told me i only needed 64$ to my first star reward so I was...
  10. Please fix free Bingo rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix free Bingo rewards: I am posting this once more as the free tickets you can earn daily by watching an ad in Microsoft Bingo still is not working, I keep getting errors (purchase connection errors) and can not get...