Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers

Discus and support Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller keeps disconnecting anf then wont reconnect unless i restart the whole system. That's not an answer, that requires you to constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TexCaliBear, Mar 3, 2021.

1. TexCaliBear
    TexCaliBear Guest

My xbox controller keeps disconnecting anf then wont reconnect unless i restart the whole system. That's not an answer, that requires you to constantly restart mid game and etc. Add to the fact that when it disconnects even plugging it in via a cable it just blinks and won't connect. Even tried my razer wolverine for the series x and it wont do anything until i reset the whole console.

Been months with this issue, so when can we expect an actual fix for the issue.

:)

TexCaliBear, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Andywitham Win User

Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

Thanks HardcoreHarris - I tried the chat, it appears that I have tried all their suggested steps and we also went through the offline diagnostic tool. To be honest it hasn't really made any difference. We ended the chat with me going to somewhere else and
    trying both my controllers out on another console. If they work then the console is the issue... I did ask if there was any known issues with the update - as predicted, they had not heard anything.
  3. HardcoreHarris Win User

Hey Andywitham, just like BR4DOKYBrazil mentions it does seem for a few of us that it came about due to a software update.

Please go here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and start a chat with them to tell them you are also having this problem so that the problem gets identified and fixed by their engineers! They gave me some steps to try which I will do when I get home, basically clearing
    some storage 3 times then a MAC address etc.
  4. Andywitham Win User

I'm now having this issue.... great! Mine only seems to have happened in the past week or so since the update can't say for certain it is that, but seems likely...
  5. Cl0se Sh0t Win User

I have also had a similar problem. My controller will not sync with the system regardless of the steps I take. Even when I connect it via a micro USB the controller will be connected then stop being connected. The only thing I can think of that might fix
    it, is updating it but I can't update it because it won't stay connected.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there everyone!

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about this controller issue being experienced. I have went ahead and posted over in this thread with official information regarding this issue. Please head over and post any replies you may have there, as we would like to keep
    everyone in the same place. This way we can be as organized as possible while our teams investigate. Thank you for your patience with this process!
Thema:

1. Please fix the constant disconnection of controllers - Similar Threads - Please fix constant

2. Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.

in XBoX on Windows
    Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.: Hello, a while ago an update broke anti-aliasing for a majority of games that utilize MSAA. Even with the settings maxxed out, it looks terrible. This is on a desktop with an ASUS Z490 Maximus...
  3. Please fix.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix.: I was denied on joining ambassadors and i havent done anything please fix this error c91b9f5b-98bb-4187-83e5-84d6c1941efe
  4. Microsoft PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIX DEV MODE / Fix Passwords Entered With A Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIX DEV MODE / Fix Passwords Entered With A Controller: PROBLEM 1: Leaving dev mode deletes all your content upon exiting dev mode to retail by default. (STOP THIS!) Why ruin someone's day by enabling delete sideloaded apps by default on dev mode. So...
  5. please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please fix your backwards compatibility servers because mw2 online matchmaking are not work...: unplayable on every xbox console, on 360 family the xbox one family and the series family the game says "communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted" and this is happens since...
  6. Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem: Will they ever be an update that fixes game captures to not be delayed . I switched to Xbox series x expecting no problems but the audio clips is delayed by so much. Everyone I know that's on next...
  7. Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues: Im tired of getting high ping when there is absolutly nothing wrong with my internet, ive reset mac address and restarted my internet and reset my xbox series x. There is no problem using wifi on...
  8. Please Fix my Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Fix my Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker: So my friend just bought Naruto to Boruto Shinobi striker, for the Xbox and He is having issues playing online everyong time we start up an online match his game crashes, but he is able to play...
  9. Can someone please help me fix this? Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me fix this? Please help.: I own both Gta 5 and Minecraft I haven’t played in a while because of my tv being broken but now that I’ve gotten a new tv my Xbox tells me that I need to buy those games again!!! And the games on...
  10. Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups

in XBoX on Windows
    Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups: For a while now I've been getting pop-ups saying "please fix your saved games" and asking me to delete my locally saved xbox one games. I have done that multiple times, and I still get the pop-up....