Please fix the Edge browser

Discus and support Please fix the Edge browser in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Edge on Xbox is utterly broken. It constantly lags, pages stop responding and it often crashes entirely. I dare anyone who reads this to try browsing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChoosyWalk11028, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Please fix the Edge browser

Edge on Xbox is utterly broken. It constantly lags, pages stop responding and it often crashes entirely.

I dare anyone who reads this to try browsing YouTube on Edge. Seriously, try it and then tell me how the 4th richest company on earth can even remotely justify such a joke.

I cannot understand how you guys have felt the need to change the dashboard 300 times since launch when literally nobody asked for it but you just can't seem to find the time to fix an important feature that you all know is trash.

:)

ChoosyWalk11028, Jun 30, 2020
  2. IX DARKSIDE XI Win User

I agree the brower is slow and not up to scratch
  3. ODIN91484 Win User

Microsoft Edge needs fixed

my Microsoft edge keeps shutting down when trying to watch any video and its really getting on my nerves i loved the browser best when it was still internet explorer so either fix edge and make it work like it should or bring back internet explorer please
  4. SOL JERICHO Win User

Edge browser

and it seems no one is lestining as there are alot of posts regarding this issue
  5. coco meat train Win User

Edge browser

Seems MS is making big changes to Edge soon. It will be built on Chrome going forward.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Edge browser

Hi,

It is a 'complete' browser. It doesn't need Flash support as Flash is pretty much a dead format now. All of the major websites have now switched over to HTML5 for embedded video's. If a site you're trying to view has Flash video, it needs to change to
    HMTL5 to keep up with the times.

Apple phones and iPads don't support flash, neither do current Android and Chrome OS devices. All of these are considered to have modern 'Complete browsers'.

Flash is obsolete.
Thema:

1. Please fix the Edge browser - Similar Threads - Please fix Edge

2. [ FIXED ] Help, please! - Xbox Contoller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ FIXED ] Help, please! - Xbox Contoller problems: Hey everyone. I came here hoping for some answers regarding my Xbox One controller that's been having issues recently. This started a few days ago where it accidentally fell from my grip and on...
  3. Please fix bug with "Xbox go to Spotify" voice command

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix bug with "Xbox go to Spotify" voice command: When using my Kinect for Xbox voice commands (no more Cortana), there is a bug with the Spotify app. If I say, "Xbox go to Spotify", it tries to open Groove Music, which opens the MS store. The...
  4. Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update: As already known 4K capture not working after last update. Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta...
  5. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  6. Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...: submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  7. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to: Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and...
  8. Xbox one showing Error 0x80940403 could you please help us fix this as we not able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one showing Error 0x80940403 could you please help us fix this as we not able to play...: The X box one keeps giving the error 0x80940403 and now we not able to play any games how do we fix this a124d06e-bd96-42ab-8ff7-07b949da6f42
  9. Please fix Edge browser for the new hardware

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix Edge browser for the new hardware: Please fix edge it has been a buggy ride from day one It still bugs out pressing home button to get it to refocus Flair and finest hour to fix submitted by /u/madervanu [link] [comments]
  10. Please fix edge now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix edge now.: Look i was like they'll fix it. Its been a week and this is what i imagine browsing the web was like in the 80s its a joke it doesnt work 97% of the time. Seriously multi billion dollar company i...