Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

Discus and support Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/k-i-n-k-x, May 20, 2020.

1. /u/k-i-n-k-x
    /u/k-i-n-k-x Guest

Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and it’s not there.So it didn’t clip. Xbox can you please fix this. Whenever it happens I get very mad because I get such a good clip but it doesn’t clip

submitted by /u/k-i-n-k-x
    [link] [comments]

/u/k-i-n-k-x, May 20, 2020
  2. DuFFuL Win User

DVR problems.

It's really bugging me. I'm getting all these auto clips that I don't want and none of the clips that I do want. I will do a hard reset when I get home today and see if that fixes the issue.
  3. rbrown-uk Win User

This is still an issue after recent updates.

If you create clips or screenshots when the console is offline, those screenshots cannot be saved or shared. I don't see any reason to restrict users in this way, and I don't want to lose content that happens to get created when the console is offline, if
    for some reason the console isn't connected.

Please could this be fixed.
  4. Sir Anthony XBL Win User

Can't delete something from my activity feed

I have the same issue, and its really annoying. Xbox needs to fix this. I want my feed to be clips and achievements not my gamertag change. So far there is no way to fix this.
  5. Schief Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

We are continuing to investigate audio issues when playing some Game DVR clips on some Android devices/OS versions. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback on devices/OS versions where you are encountering this.

@Smartee, while some Android devices have an issue where audio does not play when watching game DVR clips, we have not seen this issue on any iOS devices. Is this happening on all game DVR clips?
  6. Hawvy Win User

Game Capture Issues

I don’t think you can fix it. The reason you can hear them is because the chat is in the game and mixed with the game’s audio (unless your squad is in xbox live party). Your voice is input and doesn’t come out of your speaker, thus not being recorded.
    The same thing applies to your squad mates. If one of them records a clip, your voice will be heard in the clip but the person recording won’t.
Thema:

1. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to - Similar Threads - Please fix issue

2. Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update: As already known 4K capture not working after last update. Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta...
  3. Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please

in XboX Insiders
    Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please: Atoms resets ever time I reboot xb1 submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  4. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  5. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible: Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as soon as possible I'm in alpha skip ahead...
  6. Sign-in and screen issue. Never heard about this before. Please help me fix.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-in and screen issue. Never heard about this before. Please help me fix.: Ok, so I have no Idea where to start so I will walk step by step of what happened. First the xbox turned on normal like usual. Then it asked me to sign in like usual. When I pressed that home...
  7. Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.: Hello, It has been 21 days since my original request. I was told it was "pending" as the image I have uploaded below will show my original post and the only response I have received. I have...
  8. Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, please fix you issues with ripping off coins!!!!: Yet another loss of coins on my first game of the evening!! I purchased my power ball numbers and system crashed. Everything blinking, wouldn't stop, had to leave game, get your warning that all...
  9. please fix the puzzle download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please fix the puzzle download issue: puzzles do not finish downloading.. bb38455e-2bf6-445f-b791-cadf42b9b58c
  10. Please Fix Microsoft Bingot and the Server Connection Issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Fix Microsoft Bingot and the Server Connection Issue!: Dear Microsoft Bingo Support, It is now Day 3 and there has been no effort to rectify the issue regarding Microsoft Bingo and server connection issues. Belos is a screenshot of the...