please fix voice chat in party...............

Discus and support please fix voice chat in party............... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my voice chats sometimes dose not work and if I restart my xbox then it works submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thecreeperkilr, Jan 16, 2020.

1. please fix voice chat in party...............

my voice chats sometimes dose not work and if I restart my xbox then it works

submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr
    [link] [comments]

/u/thecreeperkilr, Jan 16, 2020
  2. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Party chat doesnt work right, still no voice messaging!

3. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Party Chat and Voice messages

I hated voice messages and am glad that they've been removed (or haven't been re-added). If Voice Messages are brought back, please give people the ability to DISABLE sending/receiving voice messages. I hated having to stop everything I was doing to listen
    to a slow and long voice message. The new text messaging does exactly that now unless you're in a party chat.

I don't want ANYONE sending me voice messages!

But I agree, please fix the bugs with Party Chat and make 'Party Chat' default when you create or join a party. No more 'Turn On Party Chat' after joining.
  4. Aussie Michael Win User

Chat issues

5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Private Chat/Party Question

6. Aussie Michael Win User

Game sound cutting out when somebody talks

Thema:

please fix voice chat in party...............

1. please fix voice chat in party............... - Similar Threads - please fix voice

2. Fix file explorer please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix file explorer please: I really don't understand why you all couldn't just fix the app instead of just getting rid of it i have over a 100 back round pics and gamer profile pictures that i can't use. More then 1000000...
  3. How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP): So I'm having a problem with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I forgot to turn off recurring billing, and now I'm stuck with a past due payment. I don't have a bank setup for my debit...
  4. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  5. Please fix gameclips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix gameclips: Hello, huge Xbox supporter here trying to put together gaming content. In doing so I need to record my gameplay, however my gameclips are not recording as intended. For example when I choose...
  6. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  7. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...
  8. Messages are broken fix now please

in XboX Insiders
    Messages are broken fix now please: [IMG] submitted by /u/deathblade273 [link] [comments]
  9. A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this: I got communication banned for doing nothing 8e2e4007-a76a-4e35-bd12-013a9da45ee9
  10. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible: Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as soon as possible I'm in alpha skip ahead...