Please fix!!!!

Discus and support Please fix!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My leaderboards are not recording... The only thing that keeping up is career score every time I go to individual game modes it says stats from when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JETxLIFE 773, Nov 12, 2014.

1. JETxLIFE 773
    JETxLIFE 773 Guest

Please fix!!!!

My leaderboards are not recording... The only thing that keeping up is career score every time I go to individual game modes it says stats from when I was level 50 I'm already prestige two going on three... idk wtf its kind of irritating... I might just
    go play on a whole different account....

:)

JETxLIFE 773, Nov 12, 2014
  2. JuicyBaNaNamaN, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Please Fix

Microsoft Bingo worked well for several weeks, now I can sometimes start a game but get kicked off during or just as the game begins. Please fix !

WhippySeeker5, Nov 12, 2014
  4. supermoped
    supermoped Guest

Please fix!!!!

There will be another patch this week. [Mod removed]

supermoped, Nov 12, 2014
  5. supermoped Win User

Please fix!!!!

There will be another patch this week. [Mod removed]
  6. Smwutches Win User

please fix

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If a case review is not available, all you can do is wait it out.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Fix This Please

8. Smwutches Win User

PLEASE FIX THIS

Unfortunately unless you had the save backed up somewhere, there is no way to recover it. You'll have to start over. Unfortunately Forza games have had this issue in several versions of them.
  9. DominumStige Win User

PLEASE FIX THIS

Hi!

Try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it. In this way everything will be synchronized again.
Thema:

Please fix!!!!

1. Please fix!!!! - Similar Threads - Please fix

2. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  3. Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please

in XboX Insiders
    Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please: Atoms resets ever time I reboot xb1 submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  4. PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends): This is my first post I'd really appreciate help if anyone has a solution on this. I have been playing Apex Legends since it came out and I started getting jittery/stuttery gameplay about 3 months...
  5. please fix voice chat in party...............

in XboX Insiders
    please fix voice chat in party...............: my voice chats sometimes dose not work and if I restart my xbox then it works submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr [link] [comments]
  6. Fix file explorer please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix file explorer please: I really don't understand why you all couldn't just fix the app instead of just getting rid of it i have over a 100 back round pics and gamer profile pictures that i can't use. More then 1000000...
  7. How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP): So I'm having a problem with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I forgot to turn off recurring billing, and now I'm stuck with a past due payment. I don't have a bank setup for my debit...
  8. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  9. Please fix gameclips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix gameclips: Hello, huge Xbox supporter here trying to put together gaming content. In doing so I need to record my gameplay, however my gameclips are not recording as intended. For example when I choose...
  10. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...