Please give me a refund.

Discus and support Please give me a refund. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] dadcc5b6-a8e4-406e-a57a-960375fd9999 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 성수김6, Sep 11, 2019.

1. 성수김6
    성수김6 Guest

Please give me a refund.

Please give me a refund. [​IMG]

[Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows]

:)

성수김6, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Please give me a refund.

Hello 성수김6,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to request a refund for a digital item. We suggest utilizing the

refund request form
    . If the refund request form is not available in your region, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Please give me a refund.

If doesnt work the refund auto option you will need to ask for refund in the
    Customer Support.
  4. Biggshow Win User

Please give me a refund.

5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Give me a refund.

안녕하세요,이 포럼은 Xbox Live 실시간 보상 문 에만 해당됩니다. 우리는 환불을 처리하지 않습니다. 도움을 받으 면 xbox 지원부에 문의해야합니다.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Give me a refund.

Hello GuessedBarley13,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We do not handle refunds. You would have to contact xbox support (http://support.xbox.com/contact-us) for assistance.
Thema:

Please give me a refund.

1. Please give me a refund. - Similar Threads - Please refund

2. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.: This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft. I received an email in June informing me that a payment had failed for...
  3. 환불 부탁드립니다... [Translate] Please refund...

in XBoX on Windows
    환불 부탁드립니다... [Translate] Please refund...: Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬 션 구매 했는데 환불 수 있나요...? 조카(9살)때문에 구매 했는데 사용 수 가 없어서요... 참 로 어 구매했습니다... 취소 방법을 가르쳐 주시면 감사하 습니다.. 영어를 줄 모르니 한글로 부탁드리 습니다. [Translate by Mod] Can I buy Minecraft...
  4. DLC Doesn't Work, Can I Please Get A Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Doesn't Work, Can I Please Get A Refund?: I bought the Revelations DLC for Lords of Shadow 2, I finished the game, and it doesn't show in extras. I deleted the add-on, then downloaded it again. Didn't work. Can I please get a refund from...
  5. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  6. Refund Question I have (Please Read)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Question I have (Please Read): I'm sorry to ask about this but for a few times, I tried refunding a few games I didn't liked, worked as expected and even bought by another one of my siblings and they would deny the refund. I...
  7. Please refund the 'be' version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please refund the 'be' version.: Hello, operator. Please refund the 'be' version. I had to buy a 'jave' version, but my son mistakenly bought a 'be' version. Please refund or change the 'be' version to 'java' version....
  8. please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email): please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email) 69a2f53c-8b7d-466e-859f-12022afab600
  9. 환불요청 부탁드립니다. (Please request a refund.)

in XBoX on Windows
    환불요청 부탁드립니다. (Please request a refund.): Microsoft Store에서 Age of Empires : Definitive Edition 을 구매했습니다. Xbox live 로그인 인증이 계속 실패하여 환불하 합니다. 이 떨어 서 그냥 환불 거니까 인증되는 방법 안 알 주셔도 것 같습니다^^ Translate Purchased Age of Empires: Definitive...
  10. 포르자 4 환불 해주세요 [Porsche 4 Refund please]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 4 환불 해주세요 [Porsche 4 Refund please]: 환불 하는 방법을 모르 어요 환불좀 해주세요 [Translation - Do not know how to refund refund please] bbda269f-eb5c-45ed-8b11-ee4c8bd7a358