Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

Discus and support Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MasonBrown2, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MasonBrown2
    MasonBrown2 Guest

Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving.

:)

MasonBrown2, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Mason,

Please be patient with our teams while they work to get the issue resolved. we do apologize for any inconvenience but we do not have an estimated time for when the issue will be resolved.

Xbox Live Status

Xbox Twitter Support

I hope this helps.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still awaiting my deposit and info being fixed !!!

Hello Unwrittensun,

At the current time, we have still not received a resolution from our other team. They have not yet provided us with an estimate on their fix.
  4. taidara Win User

XBox one sign in issues!!!

Hey there Lucaslovesxbox!

The Xbox Live core services are currently down. No current estimation on when this will be fixed, but I would say, much sooner than later.

For more informaton, please read:
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Not Posting

Hello Malkav,

We responded with why this is occurring at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/db789c56-c96d-4f44-8e64-81d78c2734ef). Unfortunately, the other team who has access to
    the database this error is occurring on has not yet provided us with their full resolution to this issue. At the current time, we are still awaiting their estimated resolution date for this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. Emanuel José Win User

Xbox live Core services Limited

The problem occurs again, please help us!

Any way to login is possible.

Thanks in advantage.
Thema:

1. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem - Similar Threads - Please estimated resolution

2. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  3. GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.: Every time i launch my game, i try to do something that requires a save and every time it says "saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services." I know it has something to do with my...
  4. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  5. 윈도우10 마크 로그인 안되는 문제 해결좀 해주세요 [Mod translation-Please solve the problem that Windows 10 can...

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우10 마크 로그인 안되는 문제 해결좀 해주세요 [Mod translation-Please solve the problem that Windows 10 can...: 윈도우 마크 구입은 17년경에 했었는데 다시 하 하니까 xbox로그인 자체가 안됩니다 나이 설 도 다 되어있는데 그냥 로그인 실패 했다 에러코드도 안나오는데 xbox에 문의 수도 없 이거 어떻게 해결 해야되나요? 답답합니다. [Mod translation-I bought the Windows Mark around 17 years ago and...
  6. Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!: I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest ones are way way to dark or way way to...
  7. Xbox one completely unresponsive please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one completely unresponsive please help: So apparantly there was an outage over the weekend regarding digital games. Every time i tried to start a game I would get an error message. I made a post yesterday and i was told to do a hard...
  8. Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game

in XboX Insiders
    Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game: Every time I open an app i get that pop up that says to wait while they get the app ready. This message is only supposed to come up on first run of the app or game. I get it on every game and app...
  9. Please save network passwords!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please save network passwords!!: For the love of all that is holy... on behalf of all of the teens with divorced parents or anyone that moves there xbox frequently; please save the network passwords so that I dont have to type...
  10. Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update: When Xbox One was revealed it was all about controlling your tv with your voice via the IR blaster. However this has limitations. Will only switch my TV and Amp on will not switch to the correct...