Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

Discus and support Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MasonBrown2, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MasonBrown2
    MasonBrown2 Guest

Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving.

:)

MasonBrown2, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Mason,

Please be patient with our teams while they work to get the issue resolved. we do apologize for any inconvenience but we do not have an estimated time for when the issue will be resolved.

Xbox Live Status

Xbox Twitter Support

I hope this helps.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still awaiting my deposit and info being fixed !!!

Hello Unwrittensun,

At the current time, we have still not received a resolution from our other team. They have not yet provided us with an estimate on their fix.
  4. taidara Win User

XBox one sign in issues!!!

Hey there Lucaslovesxbox!

The Xbox Live core services are currently down. No current estimation on when this will be fixed, but I would say, much sooner than later.

For more informaton, please read:
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Not Posting

Hello Malkav,

We responded with why this is occurring at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/db789c56-c96d-4f44-8e64-81d78c2734ef). Unfortunately, the other team who has access to
    the database this error is occurring on has not yet provided us with their full resolution to this issue. At the current time, we are still awaiting their estimated resolution date for this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. Emanuel José Win User

Xbox live Core services Limited

The problem occurs again, please help us!

Any way to login is possible.

Thanks in advantage.
Thema:

1. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem - Similar Threads - Please estimated resolution

2. Combo Meal Please (GUI Group B)

in XboX Insiders
    Combo Meal Please (GUI Group B): So I was fortunate enough this time to land in one of the groups that got the new interface, Group B. While I love the minimalistic interface, I would prefer a combo of both groups A and B. I want...
  3. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  4. So Frustrated, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Frustrated, please help: ok on madden20 mut mode my original team I cannot play any challenges it says network issues , now I I added another profile with its own email for my grandson he can play his challenges, Can...
  5. Please do a remake/reboot of HELLGATE: London

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please do a remake/reboot of HELLGATE: London: I enjoyed this a lot. Give this a recommendation if you agree it's time to reboot this game! How about Hellgate: New York, Paris, Tokyo? Yeah? 6f809775-35cc-49f8-904d-02fcf3893524
  6. Error 0x87E00005 help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 help please: I have tried shutdown, restart, soft restart but still cannot download any games as installation keeps stopping, I fear I will not be able go get fornite update. Xbox virtual bot not helping. Hope...
  7. Help please

in XboX Insiders
    Help please: I'm having an issue right now, so I Factory Reset my Xbox One and I'm going through the process of setting it up, well I'm getting an error code saying I can't do the update the error codes are...
  8. insider program > xbox account creation : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    insider program > xbox account creation : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.: create flightsimulator 2020 account login must create xbox account : "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." ??? best regards Klaus f944b2ed-5af6-4947-a33c-d8fe1519f1d9
  9. 마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft: 친구랑 pc로 하 24900원짜리 구매했는데 엑박버 인가봐요 환불하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I bought it for 24,900 won to be a pc with a friend, but it's an ex-version. I want to refund 83ca7265-d49c-4f23-9cc3-6f04988da2e3
  10. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...