Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

Discus and support Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MasonBrown2, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MasonBrown2
    MasonBrown2 Guest

Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving.

:)

MasonBrown2, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Mason,

Please be patient with our teams while they work to get the issue resolved. we do apologize for any inconvenience but we do not have an estimated time for when the issue will be resolved.

Xbox Live Status

Xbox Twitter Support

I hope this helps.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still awaiting my deposit and info being fixed !!!

Hello Unwrittensun,

At the current time, we have still not received a resolution from our other team. They have not yet provided us with an estimate on their fix.
  4. taidara Win User

XBox one sign in issues!!!

Hey there Lucaslovesxbox!

The Xbox Live core services are currently down. No current estimation on when this will be fixed, but I would say, much sooner than later.

For more informaton, please read:
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Not Posting

Hello Malkav,

We responded with why this is occurring at (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/db789c56-c96d-4f44-8e64-81d78c2734ef). Unfortunately, the other team who has access to
    the database this error is occurring on has not yet provided us with their full resolution to this issue. At the current time, we are still awaiting their estimated resolution date for this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. Emanuel José Win User

Xbox live Core services Limited

The problem occurs again, please help us!

Any way to login is possible.

Thanks in advantage.
Thema:

1. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem - Similar Threads - Please estimated resolution

2. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  3. The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard): I got this message. How to fix it? This is what I got and my Xbox account can't access privacy setting and go This page. b1308784-1fd5-4d91-9ab1-a32754964359
  4. Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please: Good afternoon, My name is Tyler Hardy. I’m here today to go over a permanent ban on my account dealing with a group post I made yesterday. I’m an Admin on Zero Day Roleplay which is a community...
  5. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  6. Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?: So recently I was permanently banned on cbox and I would like to explain a couple of things about it. So first Im 15 so i havent read the tos for some reason but i really should have. Second I...
  7. help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me please: My game clips keep coming back from the dead I delete them refresh them poof they back so I restart my console thinking it's a glitch no its not they won't die so delete again xbox live and xbox...
  8. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help: I have two xbox one consoles. Both the same. I want to game share and share xbox live. My husband xbox has both oir profiles abd so does mine. I have made his my home and mine as his home. I am...
  9. enforcement can u please review my bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement can u please review my bans: enforcement said they would get back to me in 72 hours however its been 6 days now and im still waiting . i contacted xbox support and they told me to wait cause apparently their tools werent...
  10. Game Installations All Paused (despite usual troubleshooting methods)...any tips please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installations All Paused (despite usual troubleshooting methods)...any tips please?: Hi all, - Went to play Mordheim and kept getting "game not ready" despite it being installed. - Deleted game and tried to reinstall but installation kept "PAUSING" - Went through...