Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

Discus and support Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by simpkiss, Feb 20, 2020.

1. simpkiss
    simpkiss Guest

My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on.

We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing into another account on his xbox that his account will be lost unless we can get the password recovered in the coming days.

So my question is, If I sign out of his account and sign into another one which im sure you have to do in order to game share, can i just turn the xbox back off and On for his account to automatically come back up signed in. I would rather just play on his
    account forever if i could but my parents want to pack up the xbox along with his other stuff to keep it safe

I do not know if there is any password connected to his account yet, But we are having issues recovering the password for his laptop so recovering a password for his Xbox seems like would be just as difficult and its honestly only me that cares about his xbox
    games as Him and I would always play together.

:)

simpkiss, Feb 20, 2020
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

Hello simpkiss,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Just as the others have said:

With the Xbox One automatically signing him in, you will not need his password unless you turn the auto sign in off. You also do not need to sign him off to get into another account. The other account will just take over the screen and his will stay logged
    in in the background. You should be able to continue to use his account without issue.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the console signs in automatically into his account, then it will do that very time you turn on the console. So you will not need the password.
  4. {Parity} Win User

First, let me say how sorry I am for your loss.

You don't have to sign out of his account to sign into another.
  5. simpkiss Win User

Thanks for saying sorry about him leaving us to those who answered my question.

Ive never game shared before besides when my brother did It once awhile ago for me, but Idk what he did. And we arent game sharing anymore because its been so long. Does that require a password on his account to do that?
    I have my own xbox in the living room and his xbox is still in his room downstairs, So we are connected to the same wifi If that matters at all.

Do you think Microsoft or xbox would allow us to recover his account information If they knew that he wasnt here anymore. I have no clue what his passwords are. If i sent them his obituary would that be enough for them
    to somehow release ownership of the account to atleast my parents. If i could get his account to be signed onto my xbox that would be so Amazing, because then my parents can keep his xbox safe when they pack up his room without all of him on xbox being gone
    forever.
  6. simpkiss Win User

Thanks for saying sorry about him leaving us to those who answered my question.

Ive never game shared before besides when my brother did It once awhile ago for me, but Idk what he did. And we arent game sharing anymore because its been so long. Does that require a password on his account to do that? I have my own xbox in the living room
    and his xbox is still in his room downstairs, So we are connected to the same wifi If that matters at all.

Do you think Microsoft or xbox would allow us to recover his account information If they knew that he wasnt here anymore. I have no clue what his passwords are. If i sent them his obituary would that be enough for them to somehow release ownership of the account
    to atleast my parents. If i could get his account to be signed onto my xbox that would be so Amazing, because then my parents can keep his xbox safe when they pack up his room without all of him on xbox being gone forever.
Thema:

1. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account - Similar Threads - Please help Automatic

2. GAME CLIPS HAVE ALL GONE PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME CLIPS HAVE ALL GONE PLEASE HELP: GAME CLIPS I have just had one of your "experts" tell me to reset my xbox because most of my game clips have been removed. I have logged back in after resetting the xbox which kept my games and...
  3. Xbox one S would Turn On, but Nothing displays. please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S would Turn On, but Nothing displays. please help: So during an Update Xbox got uplugged and now it will not work. It powers on but nothing displays. tried it on a different tv and different Hdmi but did not work. tried to hold the power off for...
  4. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.: This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was given was saddening. They stated, that because...
  5. CLOUD HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CLOUD HELP PLEASE: Hi all... recently got back in to gaming. And learned about the cloud. May as well explain my story as it be easier so i repurchased fallout 4, reinstalled online then went back playing...
  6. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: I have restarted, refreshed, renewed, re-formatted, re-named and just about every other "re" in the history of both xbox and pc and I can not for the life of me get my xbox to even appear in the...
  7. Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!: I've had my Xbox coming up on six years in December. I used it last night absolutely fine, I had no issues. Come to today multiple problems have arisen. I have tried to resolve them all through...
  8. Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.: I have recently bought a used Xbox One S (the white one) I have never had this problem with any of my other Xbox One’s. If I try to scroll the the dashboard to fast, bring up the keyboard on...
  9. Help Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please: Gday all, So my question is about game codes, I just bought one and when i tried to put it in it said used and now the asshats who I got it from say I need to get somone from Microsoft to say...
  10. Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working: Ever since the new update my Modern Warfare has been having a memory error, I tried hard resetting and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked! Anyone have any ideas of what to...