please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001)

Discus and support please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got a new CPU and motherboard and FH4 gives me this error code whenever I try to launch it. The "installing free app and uninstalling it"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MateiGorea, Apr 7, 2020.

1. MateiGorea
    MateiGorea Guest

I recently got a new CPU and motherboard and FH4 gives me this error code whenever I try to launch it. The "installing free app and uninstalling it" thing doesn't fix it at all. Every other MS Store app works fine, except Forza Horizon 4. Can you guys help
    me?

Also yes I bought it on the MS account that I'm playing it on. I can't run it on Xbox App and start menu.

:)

MateiGorea, Apr 7, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

0x803f8001 Forza Horizon 4

Hey there Miky!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get Forza Horizon 4.

Since you're getting an error like, that I would suggest trying the steps suggested when you enter that code into our error code search at

Error 0x803f8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

Give those steps a shot and let us know if they helped in resolution of the issue at hand.

Thanks and have a great one!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

forza horizon 4 wont work

Hello Chris,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play Forza Horizon 4 on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game support article.
    The article will discuss reasons as to why the error is occurring. Try this out for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found.

5. MateiGorea Win User

Dude, I literally just said that installing a random app doesn't work.
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello please use the link below to help solve issue.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrIDKlkwI1e2_AAzgl3Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByZzJoOXByBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1586376932/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3d9yPaUxc1RZI/RK=2/RS=6xkGlY.1D3JbtCtnXgAgQKWPzxI-

hope this helps

@
Thema:

1. please help (forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001) - Similar Threads - please help forza

2. My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助)

in XBoX on Windows
    My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助): My system is win10 1909,when i open the game ,it came out the game logo picture for tens of second,then it flash back to broken(闪退) without any error code.I used to reinstaller the game,close any...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  4. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...
  5. Could someone please help me to fix my forza horizon 3 crash on xbox!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone please help me to fix my forza horizon 3 crash on xbox!: Hi Just after I updated my forza horizon 3 to the latest update (as of the 7th of june) and also updated the system software to the latest update, the game started to crash on the splash screen...
  6. Please help me to reset my save data in forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to reset my save data in forza: It seem that my save data in forza3 have some bug.It show that my save data is invaild. Please help me to fix it ,thx. [img] 33e14fed-16ef-4f4a-9c2e-16e13d33a151
  7. Did not start FORZA HORIZON 3! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not start FORZA HORIZON 3! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!: Did not start FORZA HORIZON 3! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! When I turn on Forza Horizon 3 I tightly hangs computer and have to restart. The game does not turn on! I played Foeza Horizon 3 Demo on...
  8. Forza horizon 3 servers down please help if anyone knows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 servers down please help if anyone knows: Don't know if anyone else is witnessing this but servers are down on fh3 d0021561-41d3-4f38-95d9-b92b8cb5c4e6
  9. HELPE-ME PLEASE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPE-ME PLEASE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 PC: Hello friends, I would like someone to help me because I have tried everything for my game forza motorsport 7 to run 100% to put all the settings in the minimum but always happens to close it...
  10. I have lost all of my progress in Forza Horizon 3 please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all of my progress in Forza Horizon 3 please help.: A few weeks ago I went on to Forza Horizon 3 to play a few games. However, all of my progress was lost and the game totally reset without me doing anything. How can I get it back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001