Please help gamers!!!!

Discus and support Please help gamers!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so my I put a game in and then I can hear the game spin up it sounds like a buzzing noise then it stops and just says open try it won't even try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX10Cookie10Xx, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Please help gamers!!!!

OK so my I put a game in and then I can hear the game spin up it sounds like a buzzing noise then it stops and just says open try it won't even try to read the disk what do I do?

:)

xX10Cookie10Xx, Aug 8, 2014
  2. I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

Hello and yea I was wondering it the XBL enforcement team would please read this and help me out
    Last night I was playing black ops when it said dissconnected from Xbox live profile signed in elsewhere and then it said my profile was suspended and then a second later I tried to sign in on one of my other accounts and then it said I had been Console Banned and I was wondering if I could get some information on why this has happens
    My gamer tag was-(Stealth Servers) guys please comment and help me out it would really help me out

WhyAmIConsoleBanned, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Aug 8, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

Please help gamers!!!!

davemcfly85, Aug 8, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Please help gamers!!!!

6. VernierSlake Win User

Gamer profile help please!

You can change the look of your avatar (click the avatar and it's one of the options on the first menu) but not delete it. Nothing is transferable between accounts either.
  7. JustinCasper Win User

Gamer tag change help please

Well since you already changed it once the only way to change it again is by buying Microsoft Points to change it again. I hope this helps.
  8. BunkerKingRob Win User

Will I get banned for sending to many Xbox Preview invites?

Can I please have a invite for the preview program please :D GT = help a fellow gamer out
  9. DropDeadHorizon Win User

Xbox one achievements not working

Please help. I am having serious issues with my gamer score now
Thema:

Please help gamers!!!!

1. Please help gamers!!!! - Similar Threads - Please help gamers

2. EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!: I have purchased the EA games subscription from my Xbox account but my gamertag has been unable to link with the EA account making the games unplayable. Please help....
  3. My Gamer Score has been lowered from 79,160 to 49,005 PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamer Score has been lowered from 79,160 to 49,005 PLEASE HELP: I need help. Microsoft Support has done nothing for me. My achievement score has been lowered from 79,160 to 49005 and I've tried "Waiting for it to fix itself". I've reinstalled my account to my...
  4. My Gamer Score has been lowered from 79,160 to 49,005 PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamer Score has been lowered from 79,160 to 49,005 PLEASE HELP: I need help. Microsoft Support has done nothing for me. My achievement score has been lowered from 79,160 to 49005 and I've tried "Waiting for it to fix itself". I've reinstalled my account to my...
  5. Survey for Women Gamers (please help; it's for school!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Survey for Women Gamers (please help; it's for school!): This survey is for women (18+) who have played an FPS game online. If you don't fit the criteria, maybe you know someone who does =) I have to do an undergraduate research thesis for my honors...
  6. Hi can someone please help me by adding me to the Backwards Compatibility program my gamer tag ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can someone please help me by adding me to the Backwards Compatibility program my gamer tag ...: Hi can someone please help me by adding me to the Backwards Compatibility program my gamer tag is 6be686d8-b62c-43a5-ae8f-a05c59a79c44
  7. Friend appearing with 0 gamerscore, no gamer tag and gray portrait?! (Please Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend appearing with 0 gamerscore, no gamer tag and gray portrait?! (Please Help): So basically one day I went on my xbox, I saw a gray portrait with 0 gamerscore and no gamertag. I then realized one of my friends was gone from my list, I then realized that gray portrait user...
  8. My Gamer Tag is : Ooch. I have been suspended for no reason please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamer Tag is : Ooch. I have been suspended for no reason please help me: I have been suspended for absolutely no reason (This time) I said "k you suck". So I tried to get a case appeal and the denied it and said I tried to cause other players self harm. I don't know...
  9. Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out: I can't find a category for Xbox.com website issues, so hopefully, I can make some progress here. I have not been successful in other methods of getting help from Xbox Support with this issue, so...
  10. please help!!!!!! locked out my real account and cant get access to my gamer score , games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help!!!!!! locked out my real account and cant get access to my gamer score , games ...: Hi there , i am writing this as a last resort , i have completly lost the will to fight against the automaticly generated emails that deny that i am who i say i am . MY xbox live accout is MURRAY...