Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X

Discus and support Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi and thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. The last few times I've powered up, I'm getting an error message. The error code is E102... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyZiegenfuss, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X

Hi and thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. The last few times I've powered up, I'm getting an error message. The error code is E102 00000C01 800700003. I have tried to reset the console back to factory settings but nothing is working. I
    am unable to do an offline update via USB because we don't use PC at home or office and Mac won't format a USB drive to NFTS which is needed for offline update. I can find a PC if you think that'll fix it. Of course my one year warranty expired at the end
    of September. I took it to a Microsoft store this morning and without even testing it, they declared that it is a hardware issue and is DOA. So I'm looking at $350 for a new one or $250 for a refurb unit with only 90 days warranty.

What are your thoughts? Thanks

:)

AndyZiegenfuss, Feb 2, 2020
  2. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X

Sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you..
  3. AndyZ_pcc Win User

Thank you. I am getting the E102 code and I've done everything it says to do EXCEPT for an offline USB update. But the Xbox store just told me the issue a hardware issue and the offline update will not fix it.
  4. AndyZ_pcc Win User

I couldn't bring myself to pay any more money to Microsoft because of this hardware failure and their hard and fast warranty so I bought a Play Station Pro.
  5. AndyZ_pcc Win User

I couldn't bring myself to pay any more money to Microsoft because of this hardware failure and their hard and fast warranty so I bought a Play Station Pro.
  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Thema:

1. Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Please Help Getting

2. I keep on getting ddosed on rainbow six seige please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep on getting ddosed on rainbow six seige please help: Microsoft I have been being ddosed and I was playing a ranked game then one of my teams named [mod removed] and [mod removed] which are super toxic and use a booting system I was talking to the...
  3. Xbox live chat wait line gets stuck at number 15 all the time. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live chat wait line gets stuck at number 15 all the time. Please help: My xbox live code was missing some digits. And I've been on the xbox support live chat for 4 hours. But it always gets stuck at number 15. Please someone help. I need a replacement code...
  4. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  5. Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help: Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console (kept my games) and looking for other ways but...
  6. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  7. I get 18 y/o error can somebody help please?

in XboX Insiders
    I get 18 y/o error can somebody help please?: Im trying to play RTX Minecraft in my pc. I have all the requirements (RTX 2060 , Minecraft Win10 , a pc) but after i i download the Insider Hub it says : We have detected that the person logged...
  8. Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...: I have been trying to fix my son's xbox for a week and have goggled everything I can and read every answer that I've gotten when I plug in what is wrong. No matter what I keep getting the answer...
  9. please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...: have had already purchased seasons go from 20 episodes or more go down to 13 just bought a new season other show paid for full season supposed to get 25 episodes of the season only received 13...
  10. Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below

in XboX Insiders
    Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below: [IMG] submitted by /u/matthewlg3 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error E102 00000c01 80070003