Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ]

Discus and support Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My main XBOX Account was hacked in 2014, my computer was Key Logged and unfortunately my account information was on it. Once I finally got it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZippierCake2849, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ]

Hello, My main XBOX Account was hacked in 2014, my computer was Key Logged and unfortunately my account information was on it. Once I finally got it back later in 2014 I tried logging in and I got a surprise. I was perm, banned and there was over 50$ still
    credit on the account with over 500$ worth of online games that I cannot get back. Please I just want my account back. [

H0CK3YxJAKE is the username

:)

ZippierCake2849, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Jul 14, 2017
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

i dont have cod..

first i would go into settings and controller and update it.. (idk why) but somewhere along the line an update for headsets had something with dolby 5.1 in it.

i dont have cod so i cant say how my 5.1 sound bar works but the way i recall it is.. the developer sets the standard or output channels.. this is why forza worked next to polk audio to "dial in sound" its not really a microsoft thing as much as cod development.

i would check settings on xb1 to see if it is in dolby 5.1 or stereo
    i would also check the settings in game to seewhat they are.

depending on your sound bar check and see i fit has a setting for analog or coax it may also have different modes.. game,movie,stereo,cinamatic each one does alter how sound is projected

sc_shark, Jul 14, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For account theft you should contact xbox support account section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    This is something that you need to contact the official Xbox support team for at support.xbox.com/contact-us

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For account theft you should contact xbox support account section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. OK Fowl Win User

This is something that you need to contact the official Xbox support team for at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  9. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  10. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
Thema:

1. Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ] - Similar Threads - Please Help H0CK3YxJAKE 

2. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please: I need refund game xbox 360 Rainbowsix Vegas : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Need give back money on card Please ! i no play no dowloand i miss click -.....
  3. Please help !! re Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help !! re Billing: Hi All please help I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as there is no control ie a password for me to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  5. Help Please! New Xbox owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please! New Xbox owner: hi there, hoping an xbox guru can assist me please? Just purchased Xbox One S this afternoon & a game "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (with Steve on the front cover) & i can't seem to play it. Im...
  6. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  7. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  8. Xbox is Glitching out, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is Glitching out, please help: Ever since the last update, my console has been absolutely fried. Takes almost 10 to 20 minutes to start up, the home screen and the rest of the system is super slow and glitchy, game will rarely...
  9. Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE: Please, please help. I am so beyond frustrated. This is I think my third post over a year's period detailing this problem and nothing is helping. I am reposting to update my solutions tried and...
  10. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help!: X RB and LB is not working and there is a guy talking when we push this buttoms. Does anyone know how to get this fixed? What is wrong? This buttoms is not useable while playing, and the voice...