Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ]

Discus and support Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My main XBOX Account was hacked in 2014, my computer was Key Logged and unfortunately my account information was on it. Once I finally got it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZippierCake2849, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ]

Hello, My main XBOX Account was hacked in 2014, my computer was Key Logged and unfortunately my account information was on it. Once I finally got it back later in 2014 I tried logging in and I got a surprise. I was perm, banned and there was over 50$ still
    credit on the account with over 500$ worth of online games that I cannot get back. Please I just want my account back. [

H0CK3YxJAKE is the username

:)

ZippierCake2849, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Jul 14, 2017
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

i dont have cod..

first i would go into settings and controller and update it.. (idk why) but somewhere along the line an update for headsets had something with dolby 5.1 in it.

i dont have cod so i cant say how my 5.1 sound bar works but the way i recall it is.. the developer sets the standard or output channels.. this is why forza worked next to polk audio to "dial in sound" its not really a microsoft thing as much as cod development.

i would check settings on xb1 to see if it is in dolby 5.1 or stereo
    i would also check the settings in game to seewhat they are.

depending on your sound bar check and see i fit has a setting for analog or coax it may also have different modes.. game,movie,stereo,cinamatic each one does alter how sound is projected

sc_shark, Jul 14, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For account theft you should contact xbox support account section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    This is something that you need to contact the official Xbox support team for at support.xbox.com/contact-us

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For account theft you should contact xbox support account section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. OK Fowl Win User

This is something that you need to contact the official Xbox support team for at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  9. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  10. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
Thema:

1. Please Help [ H0CK3YxJAKE  ] - Similar Threads - Please Help H0CK3YxJAKE 

2. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  3. Xbox PC app error, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app error, please help: So I was trying to sign in to the Xbox Companion App on my PC, when I got error 0x87DD0004. So I tried signing in again. I hit "let's play", and then I got sent back to the same sign in screen...
  4. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  5. Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  6. DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help: i am trying to do a offline system update but when i try and do it it comes up with error E101 00000504 8B050041 4da42abb-a64c-44e3-ba54-bd7650ef1201
  7. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  8. Help Please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help Please: I have purchased a 12month subscription of X Box Gold for my son`s Xbox s. However it has been placed in my name under my email address. How do I go about transferring this subscription to his...
  9. PRO GURU & XBOX PROFFESSIONAL HELP PLEASE....10 YEARS AND NO ONE CAN BRAKE THIS CODE!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PRO GURU & XBOX PROFFESSIONAL HELP PLEASE....10 YEARS AND NO ONE CAN BRAKE THIS CODE!!!!!!!!!!: hey guys... so ive been stumped for over 10 years now with this problem i encountered... i was one of the top 100 gamers in the world... and overnight i was reset for no just reason... or to be...
  10. Space stone problems. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Space stone problems. Please help!: We have a green 2 tb external storage for our xbox called a space stone. Plug it in to the back of your xbox through a usb plug, and it adds storage space. It was working fine a couple days ago,...