PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

Discus and support PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwareAssassin44, Oct 7, 2019.

1. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP.....

:)

AwareAssassin44, Oct 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi AwareAssassin44,

maybe we need more information to help "Computer or Console and if console which one" I've never heard of us being able to use our own icons for games on XBOX. But probably I'm not uptodate so please help us to help you!

I'm curious how this works if it concerns an XBOX console

But when it comes to hiding something from other users of your console, you probably have no choice but to always delete the game before your Logout. This game will not be available for them!!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi AwareAssassin44,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to changing a games icon in our My Games & Apps section, this feature is not possible at this time; however you do have a couple of ways to hide games that are there if they are in
    your Ready to Install area or have no achievements. Beyond that, the game may simply remain in your My Games & Apps section so long as it is downloaded to your console.

Here are some great support articles that contain instructions for hiding games:

Hiding games with no achievements on Xbox One

Hide or unhide items in Ready to Install

I hope that this helps you out! Let us know if you have further questions.
  4. BookishFlunky90 Win User

How to completely abort and remove a started game download?

Thanks.

I found the hide game thingy, so that hides it - but how are you supposed to clear disk occupied unless you uninstall, but uninstall does not exist unless download complete?

If you downloaded so-so-gigabytes but decided not to complete it.

There must be a way to abort-so temporary download files are deleted?

It feels like you in windows would remove an icon from desktop, and consider program removed and uninstalled.

I will make a good read on the help in general and see if I find anything.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

anybody else FINALLY really pleased with the multi-player?

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

I'm pleased they changed the game icon for GOW 3

[/quote]

I actually liked the other one better. I do like that they changed the Dead Island icon though
  6. skys7 Win User

Game Icons?

Sometimes they change.

If you still have the old icons delete and re download your profile only.

Sometimes it also helps to unlock another achievement for that game.
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it? - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP change

2. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  3. Help please... My Xbox Gold years of service randomly change from 15 years to 11 years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please... My Xbox Gold years of service randomly change from 15 years to 11 years.: Hello, I did a search on this and it appeared to be a known issue about 4 years ago. Does anyone know how I can get my years of gold service corrected? It should be 15 years but this week it...
  4. Gamertag Change Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Please Help: My gamertag was forcibly changed from "[Mod Removed]" to "" probably due to my name having the word "nude" in it. My problem is I paid for another gamertag but it's been 24 hours and there's been...
  5. Microsoft account changed!!!!!! Please help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account changed!!!!!! Please help!!!!: Hey all! I was wondering if you could help me with this issue so I'll just cut to the chase. I let my sister borrow my Xbox One, which is still in her possession. While she was borrowing it she...
  6. enforced name change please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforced name change please help: I have had my name for over 4+ years (forestgenocide) was a forest919 but i joined a clan called team genocide in call of duty so it changed to forestgenocide i do not understand how you could...
  7. I need to change the account linked to An Xbox account. (Please help if i can)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change the account linked to An Xbox account. (Please help if i can): First i need you to understand my situation. My Xbox account is linked to my fathers. Last April he passed. What i'm trying to do is to remove the Xbox account off of his account and put it on...
  8. I can't change my profile pic to a custom one, usually I could what happened? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my profile pic to a custom one, usually I could what happened? Please help: Please help guys. My xbox profile picture doesn't want to change to a custom one anymore. It usually changed easily now it doesn't want to at all, please help 879e1c6c-f5e5-47bc-8ea2-583ba68fb323
  9. PLEASE HELP! CANT CHANGE COLOUR OR NAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! CANT CHANGE COLOUR OR NAME: Hey, I have a problem with my Xbox one. I want to change my colour and my Gamertag,but when I want to do it it always says "Try it later again" I have this problem for several months now and I...
  10. Forced Named Change, Need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Named Change, Need help please.: Hey, support. I was recently forced to change my gamertag because I suppose my account was reported enough for it to be suspended because it was offensive but I don't believe it is. My original...