Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

Discus and support Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jaime_Rebollar, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll.

submitted by /u/Jaime_Rebollar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jaime_Rebollar, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BrettEmerson Win User

Online Multiplayer Gaming with Two Xbox Ones and Family Members

I am sharing one Gold account on both consoles. The kids Console is the "Home" console. I have no problems launching and playing the game on either console.

The problem is I want to create a party, and play online with them. But when I go into the game (Battlefront), I cannot see them. They are not in my party, I cannot add them from within battlefront either. My other friends show, but not them.

I just set this up and am unsure if other games have this problem or not. I assume it is a problem with Live and not the game.
  3. FitterSatyr7609 Win User

xbox live

I am having the same problem. I am at Brazil and my account its from Brazil. Please help.
  4. Kemp Reynolds Win User

Ambassador Signup still isnt working...

I am having the some problem with my account help me please its been a week.
  5. VAMPIREBLADE14 Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

hi so i am on my xbox one and my account is adult account and there's two games ask for you"ll still parent permissions Neverwinter and when i purchase neverinter zen coin's and this message say you"ll still need your parent permissions and other onigiri
    and it ask samething when i onigiri coins same message can fix this bug please and thank you
  6. NeO FuZiiOn93 Win User

Enforcement Forums

how can I contacted the team after strengthening my problem ( conditions ) I am microsoft xbox hacked my account and I was successful resume with the help of xbox support and now I'm banned , help me Please
Thema:

Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

1. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll) - Similar Threads - Please help having

2. I have 0xd0000225 error code ,please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 0xd0000225 error code ,please help!: Szóval, szeretném megnyitni a "Twitch" alkalmazást, és azt írom: "Valami rosszul ment". Mit tehetek az alkalmazás megnyitásához? [Translation-So, I want to open "Twitch" and write "Something went...
  3. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0
  4. I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help: Since i reset my xbox to get rid of a few troubles i couldnt remember the email for my microsoft account f186c8d4-8511-4a3b-9072-4555e17dd7cd
  5. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  6. Please help me fix my xbox, i have so much unfinished buisness on there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me fix my xbox, i have so much unfinished buisness on there...: I still have not fixed my xbox and i cannot get in touch with any xbox employees to help me. My xbox is getting stuck when it is 50% done with the factory reset and it sends me back to the...
  7. Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service

in XboX Insiders
    Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service: submitted by /u/alexwr12 [link] [comments]
  8. I have error E208 on xbox, can someone help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have error E208 on xbox, can someone help please: I have error E208 on xbox console can someone help 042caa09-7665-40ee-aafb-b593ef56b60a
  9. GAME CLIPS HAVE ALL GONE PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME CLIPS HAVE ALL GONE PLEASE HELP: GAME CLIPS I have just had one of your "experts" tell me to reset my xbox because most of my game clips have been removed. I have logged back in after resetting the xbox which kept my games and...
  10. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]