Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

Discus and support Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jaime_Rebollar, Feb 14, 2020 at 2:02 AM.

1. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll.

submitted by /u/Jaime_Rebollar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jaime_Rebollar, Feb 14, 2020 at 2:02 AM
  2. FitterSatyr7609 Win User

xbox live

I am having the same problem. I am at Brazil and my account its from Brazil. Please help.
  3. BrettEmerson Win User

Online Multiplayer Gaming with Two Xbox Ones and Family Members

I am sharing one Gold account on both consoles. The kids Console is the "Home" console. I have no problems launching and playing the game on either console.

The problem is I want to create a party, and play online with them. But when I go into the game (Battlefront), I cannot see them. They are not in my party, I cannot add them from within battlefront either. My other friends show, but not them.

I just set this up and am unsure if other games have this problem or not. I assume it is a problem with Live and not the game.
  4. Kemp Reynolds Win User

Ambassador Signup still isnt working...

I am having the some problem with my account help me please its been a week.
  5. VAMPIREBLADE14 Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

hi so i am on my xbox one and my account is adult account and there's two games ask for you"ll still parent permissions Neverwinter and when i purchase neverinter zen coin's and this message say you"ll still need your parent permissions and other onigiri
    and it ask samething when i onigiri coins same message can fix this bug please and thank you
  6. NeO FuZiiOn93 Win User

Enforcement Forums

how can I contacted the team after strengthening my problem ( conditions ) I am microsoft xbox hacked my account and I was successful resume with the help of xbox support and now I'm banned , help me Please
Thema:

Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

1. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll) - Similar Threads - Please help having

2. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  3. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  4. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  5. I have an error code 0x89231804 please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an error code 0x89231804 please help!: I have an error code 0x89231804 and I dont know how to fix it. I power cycled my xbox, alternate my MAC address and i factory reseted my xbox and it still is happening. This has been happening for...
  6. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  7. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...
  8. [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4 XB1] I don't have any Barn Finds... Please Help!: I am about halfway through the game and still yet to have a single Barn Find on my Map at any point. Tried being in a game with people who have the Barn Finds to complete and they are just...
  9. Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!: So here is the issue... I can connect to all my other friends without any issues with the party chat. Like none at all. But when me and 1 specific friend get in a party together, the party...
  10. My Xbox is not recognising i have xbox gold , help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is not recognising i have xbox gold , help please?: since 2 days a go ,despite me having a xbox gold membership , whenever i try to make a game party , post in looking for group and etc it takes me to "get gold membership" page ....