Please Help! I just updated Assassins Creed: Unity. It's stuck at 100%.

Discus and support Please Help! I just updated Assassins Creed: Unity. It's stuck at 100%. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just updated Assassins Creed: Unity. It says it's still updating. It's stuck at 100%. It has been stuck at this point since 12:00 am. It's now 8:47... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack9768, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Jack9768
    Jack9768 Guest

I just updated Assassins Creed: Unity. It says it's still updating. It's stuck at 100%. It has been stuck at this point since 12:00 am. It's now 8:47 pm.

:)

Jack9768, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Assassin's Creed : Chronicles (China Available Now)

Oops, that would help! Assassins Creed Unity.
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass will provide 8 hours of new content, including:
    • Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings, an all-new campaign
    • Expand your experience in Paris with new missions and equipment
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, an all-new downloadable game

Nukleuz, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Please Help! I just updated Assassins Creed: Unity. It's stuck at 100%. - Similar Threads - Please Help updated

2. Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!: Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and everything and it wont update on the app, my...
  3. can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...: can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming computer. evrey time i start a party it says update to the newst vierson c6b3f176-b6af-4dd1-8fc1-f7a7fac7eb98
  4. Error Code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 when updating. Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 when updating. Please help!: Happy Holidays Everyone! I keep receiving the error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 when trying to update my Xbox. I haven’t used it in quite some time. I tried restoring to factory settings and...
  5. Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!: So right now my XBOX ONE X is unusable. I was in the Insider Program for a while and then one day while playing, I got a notification that there was something wrong with my saved games and that I...
  6. Xbox insider update failed. Please help me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update failed. Please help me.: A week or so ago, my xbox one s prompted an update which failed and I have been trying to fix ever since. I got error e101 and e106. I can't use the OSU because I'm enrolled in the insider...
  7. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  8. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  9. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  10. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...