Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee

Discus and support Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please idk why my cousins got free party and f2p games not re xbox live gold and they did nto even open the insiders app on their xbox one s but im in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nice-Building2906, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee

Please idk why my cousins got free party and f2p games not re xbox live gold and they did nto even open the insiders app on their xbox one s but im in omega and also downloaded the downla pre but still dont have that please i wanna use that please and my username is MORDUZGAMING hope u help me

submitted by /u/Nice-Building2906
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nice-Building2906, Apr 18, 2021
  2. RyZe NaTe Win User

Ea Access

It's been 8 days no Xbox ?? Pleasee I really wanna play fifa
  3. Spicester Win User

Help PLEASEE

I had this same problem. Had last played it on the Thursday and then when I tried to turn it on Saturday, the white light would come on but the Xbox wouldn't start. So much so, I'd created a repair order with Microsoft. I hadn't had a chance to send it off
    over the weekend, so decided to try it one more time and to my surprise, it's working again. No idea what has happened to solve the problem. I have however seen that there was a system udpate performed overnight on the 19th. I'm wondering if it was something
    to do with this, or maybe just a coincidence.
  4. Bruh is Jun Win User

Help PLEASEE

I got the exact same problem, I was playing and the next day it won't turn on anymore, someone can help us please ?
  5. bish2000 Win User

Having problems connecting to my pc monitor

Someone Pleasee answer before my xbox live runs out I really wanna get my xbox connect quick so I cud play gta :D

And by the way my monitor does have a HDMI slot
  6. S0ulDreav3r Win User

Xbox One overheating issue

It was fine before, but mine does this now... help pleasee
Thema:

Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee

1. Please help i wanna enjoy pleasee - Similar Threads - Please help wanna

2. Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *: So I downloaded/bought Minecraft and I was trying to get mods so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher. When I did this, I tried to play but it said only demo so I clicked on demo and it said I only...
  3. Audio output help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio output help please: Hey, I want the audio to come through my headset and not the tv so when I play late at night I can hear it properly. I’ve changed the relevant settings needed as below... party chat output -...
  4. Xbox One requires restart to connect to internet - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One requires restart to connect to internet - please help: Hi, my Xbox One is on Instant-On mode, yet every time I turn it on it's disconnected from the internet and requires a restart to connect. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to do this....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help: Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the solution, however, it didn't work. I have just...
  6. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .: My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error...
  7. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  8. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help: please help me I can't link my xbox live account due to a script error [img] b79bdecd-b032-4038-a436-2308f096ed6b
  9. astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!: this is from when I'm booting up astronner 213faccd-484f-453a-9365-c0c3691b4a43
  10. I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...: please help i have 15.00 on my account and wanna nuy another month of live 0063fed7-62df-448e-b454-18671ec67290