please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one)

Discus and support please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The usb offline download is not working. The repair guy thinks that its because a newer version of the update is installed on my xbox which is not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrCharizard10, Jul 27, 2022.

1. please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one)

The usb offline download is not working. The repair guy thinks that its because a newer version of the update is installed on my xbox which is not published online. I dont think he's right? Can this be a possible reason?

submitted by /u/MrCharizard10
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrCharizard10, Jul 27, 2022
  2. S0nic Rainboom Win User

Can't download update

It was my hard drive, and I can now connect to Live and get updates just fine. But, is there any way to fix my hard drive? Or is it just fried, and I need a new one?
  3. BradBartee Win User

Game Pass games crashing my Xbox

Xbox One S (older model with the disc drive)(bought shortly after the S was released), I do not have an external hard drive, haven't tried the eneregy saver mode, I am not a part of the Insiders program, as far as I know.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

My xbox one isnt reading my external hard drive

Hello what kind of external hard drive are you using?? Are you part of the Xbox Insider program? When the HD is plugged into console does it prompt anything? Are lights on??
  5. Evolze Win User

Xbox One X Games, Apps and updates not working!

Hello Bawwx,

Upon reviewing your concern, it seems that you are currently part of the Xbox Insider program. I too have this error every so often. Firstly, what preview ring are you now a part of?

Also, are you using an external hard drive to store your games and apps? Would like to hear your feedback as I found a partial fix to this glitch/error. In the case that you do have an external hard drive, simply unplugging the hard drive, waiting five to
    ten seconds, and then plugging in the hard drive should have the games and apps appear again.

If possible, try to report this to the Xbox Insider feedback form.

Hope this helps!
  6. Leucy Win User

Dashboard freezing?

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately it still doesn't work. :(

When my xbox freezes, there aren't any codes and the screen isn't black. I checked the hard drive, and when inside the xbox, the hard drive is pretty wiggly. But outside the xbox, none of the green pieces (i'm not sure what they're called) on the hard drive
    are wiggly. For the area where you put the hard drive on the xbox, the inside is pretty loose.

Hopefully this makes sense, I'm not too familiar with xbox parts.
Thema:

please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one)

1. please help. I was part of the insider program. My hard drive just fried. (xbox one) - Similar Threads - please help was

2. /setmaxplayers is a non-existing command in my Minecraft world. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    /setmaxplayers is a non-existing command in my Minecraft world. Please help!: [img] Here it is when I type in /set, and when I type in /setmaxplayers it gives me an unknown command issue. 6722540c-cda1-46db-b117-408c3f5cfad2
  3. I need help fixing my Xbox one, please help

in XboX Insiders
    I need help fixing my Xbox one, please help: My Xbox served me well for years but it has error code E106 00000009 80070002, I've tried every possible option, even using third party websites, I can't afford to fix it, please help submitted...
  4. I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my email and phone number with 2fa on my account please help me!!!!: Hello, I recently lost my phone which resulted in me losing my phone number and all my gmail accounts so i lost access to my 2fa device please help me i will provide u with everything i can to...
  5. Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!: Every time I add my kids on my family on the xbox it adds them as organizers. On the family app it keeps saying click here to change roles of your family but it doesn't actually let me do. I've...
  6. Help please!! Ayuda porfavor!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Help please!! Ayuda porfavor!!!!: Please somebody help me with this error, error 0x823223023 I cant record clips, i did a factory reset and still not working:( Alguien ayúdeme con este error, error 0 x823223023 no puedo grabar...
  7. Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP: Where do I begin? Forgive me. This is a long story because I have been trying to resolve this issue for months with no luck. In late June or early May of this year, I turned on my Xbox and tried...
  8. xbox 360 login issue, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 login issue, please help: Was thinking of going back and using the old machine when I was hit with the problem of stuff not loading. I got mad and formatted the drive and now I want to add my Xbox live account. Trying to...
  9. I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help!: I am not able to log into the Xbox phone app, into my Xbox account on my computer. I am also not able to log into any of my Xbox systems. I have 2 a series S and a XB1. My series S started saying...
  10. Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock: Hey guys. I'm a mama and my son wants minecraft bedrock edition. We purchased the Java and bedrock for pc windows 11... I've followed every direction possible. Downloaded, linked my Microsoft...