Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

Discus and support Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GDW1970, Oct 22, 2019.

1. /u/GDW1970
    /u/GDW1970 Guest

Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as read from the "Troubleshoot" recovery menu:

18363.8082.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbxo_dev_1911_191007-1945

However the latest OSU1 is:

10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)

When I try to do the "Offline System Update" from my 8GB flash drive with the current public OSU1 files, I get Error E101. If I try to "Reset this Xbox" I get E106 error. Basically I am stuck in this loop and my Xbox One X is a brick. I have read that if the OS installed on the Xbox is newer then the OSU1 OS files, then error E101 comes up and you basically have to wait until the public OS "catches up" or surpasses the preview OS. Is this true? I hope that is not the case because that is just awful for people like me in the insider program who's hard drive fails.

Any help would be appreciated. It's been over a week and my xbox is out of commission because of this. Thank you!

submitted by /u/GDW1970
    [link] [comments]

/u/GDW1970, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick. - Similar Threads - Please help Insider

2. Xbox insider update failed. Please help me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update failed. Please help me.: A week or so ago, my xbox one s prompted an update which failed and I have been trying to fix ever since. I got error e101 and e106. I can't use the OSU because I'm enrolled in the insider...
  3. Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/amadixx1993 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  5. Please help a fellow insider

in XboX Insiders
    Please help a fellow insider: I will describe my problem as best as I can. I cannot remember which insiders level I am enrolled at. Definitely not the dangerous one if that makes any sense My XboxOneX prompted me to update...
  6. PLEASE HELP: XBOX ONE INSIDER PREVIEW APP ERROR WHEN TRYING TO LOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: XBOX ONE INSIDER PREVIEW APP ERROR WHEN TRYING TO LOAD: WHEN I TRIED TO CLICK UPDATE FOR INSIDER APP...I MADE A MISTAKE AND REMOVED MYSELF FROM THE PROGRAM...ON MY XBOX ONE WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOAD THE INSIDER HUB APP...I AM GETTING ERROR MESSAGE...
  7. Xbox insider help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox insider help me please: I've been in the Xbox insider program for 7 months and currently I'm in the Delta preview ring. I have the option to enter the Beta preview ring, however when I try to do so, it stops me and tells...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub error, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Hub error, please help: In the Xbox Insider Hub whenever I open it it gives me this error "There's a problem, Error marking HTTP call (HTTP Code: Unauthorized, Correlation ID: ) StatusCode: Unauthorized" and it won't let...
  9. Error making HTTP call xbox insider hub please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error making HTTP call xbox insider hub please help me: i have a problem with xbox insiders hub won't open and open message (there is a problem error making http call http code unauthorized,correlation id:)status code:unauthorized) please help thanks...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub error, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Hub error, please help: how do you fix error making http call (http code unauthorized correlation id ) StatusCode: unauthorized in the xbox insider hub e5f1ddec-e1a3-4e0f-8efb-132989b1c51c