Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?

Discus and support Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/amadixx1993 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/amadixx1993, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?

/u/amadixx1993, Oct 26, 2019
  2. masterak47beast Win User

Xbox System lag and delay

Yes im in the insider program im in stage delta and the issue still occurs after a cache clear
  3. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

There is currently a fix in the alpha and delta rings for the insider program to fix intermittant disconnects. MS is aware of the issue so hopefully a fix becomes widespread soon.
  4. Admiral Bobbery Win User

UHD Bluray playback - HDR not output correctly

...Appears to be fixed in Delta preview, so hopefully will be out soon for public.
    Thats nice to hear. Maybe I should jump back on the Delta ring. Have been an insider for years now. but haven't been been active since summer. Will report back if i decide to go off the official release version
  5. StarlitCampfire Win User

UHD Bluray playback - HDR not output correctly

...Appears to be fixed in Delta preview, so hopefully will be out soon for public.

Thats nice to hear. Maybe I should jump back on the Delta ring. Have been an insider for years now. but haven't been been active since summer. Will report back if i decide to go off the official release version
    Yes, if you do I'd like to know what you find. I joined yesterday, then realized I can't bump up to Delta unless I've been active for 2 months. Bummer.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
Thema:

Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ?

1. Please help ! Its blinking , and im in delta insider. How to fix it ? - Similar Threads - Please help blinking

2. Please help with my xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with my xbox game: Hi guys, i have a broken disk of an xbox game and i have that game installed on my xbox 360, could that game work in some way or does it have a great risk when introduced in mu xbox?...
  3. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  4. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  5. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  6. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  7. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  8. switched account profile please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switched account profile please help!!!: hello my names Joshua im having a problem with my 360 every time i sign into my account its not the account profile that was used to play on xbox live it was a different account profile like my...
  9. please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me: OMG im really stressed at the moment please help. I put in a different dns code and then after a while things started acting up so i changed it to default codes or so i thought and it only made...
  10. Controller Blinking/ Disconnecting from wifi Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Blinking/ Disconnecting from wifi Please Help!: My controller keeps blinking and disconnects from the internet. I hate it when im in FIFA 17 online and it starts blinking, then the whole game closes out and the wifi on my xbox gets...