Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

Discus and support Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlossosa1029, May 8, 2020.

1. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

Hello,

Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer have no issues playing online. Only game with the online issue is nba 2k20. Contact 2k support and supposedly
    is my ISP with the issue. I have the nat open and Ethernet cable connected to the Xbox. I already resetting the modern and Xbox. I call the internet provider to help out and nothing. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and issue is still happening.
    Lastly, I try three dns google and cloud flare and automatic and still happening. I went to Reddit and Google to find other solution and nothing. This is so frustrated. This issue started happening a week ago and I didn't change anything prior from having
    the issue. Everything was working but out no where all of this connection issues started happening. Keep in mind and I know I'm repeat myself again other games I play multiplayer I don't have any issue. I have 300 mbps and 300 upload consistently. I have AT&T.

:)

Carlossosa1029, May 8, 2020
  2. Albert X Win User

Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game)

I suggest that you Power Cycle the console and reset the internet connection.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  3. Carlossosa1029 Win User

Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game)

Thanks but i already did that and still happening.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

Hi Chaotic Optics,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Xbox Forums with this issue. Based on the information you've provided, I understand that when trying to begin to play the MyCareer portion of NBA 2K20, you receive an error code and then get booted from the game.
    Is this correct?

If so, then you'll want to reach out to 2K Support directly for this as it is a known issue with the MyPlayer and/or MyCareer portion of the game. They'll be able to further assist you more directly with that error code as it is an internal (in-game)
    2K error.

NBA 2K20 Support - 2K Support << to submit a support ticket, click on Submit a Request under the game graphic

I hope that this helps you out! Let us know the results.
  5. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

2k20

Hi there Andre,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with pre-ordering 2K20. To help clarify:

• What device are you using?
    • What is the error message?
    • Are you trying this link:
      NBA 2K20 Pre-order
      ?

Let us know so we may further assist.
Thema:

Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

1. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,... - Similar Threads - Please Help Kicked

2. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  3. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  4. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  5. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...
  6. Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...: As i said in the tittle, everytime i try to log into the site, it kicks me out. It doesn't even let me surf around the pages. I thought it was a problem that will be solved in a matter of days,...
  7. Help please, ok my game keeps kicking me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please, ok my game keeps kicking me out: during matches im getting kicked from xbox live, my connection is open IPv4/ IPv6 and xbox shows no issues. thanks b034605a-5b72-4093-a2d1-476d71641b75
  8. Please Help! I get kicked out of xbox live randomly, often, and only while in matchmaking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help! I get kicked out of xbox live randomly, often, and only while in matchmaking.: Got my internet a couple of days ago, But I'm having this problem. I've been on WoT and I will randomly get kicked from Xbox Live. Attempt to immediately reconnect And it give 8015190E. Try again...
  9. Getting kicked off of live every few minutes. Need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off of live every few minutes. Need help please.: Okay, so here's what's going on. I've got 2 360s in the house. One has no issues at all connecting and staying connected to Xbox live, but the other one continues to drop off every few minutes....
  10. getting kicked off LIVE at random PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting kicked off LIVE at random PLEASE HELP: since the start of january ive been getting disconnected from xbox live at random. when i try to get back on via the guide option, 80151904 error and wont let me on. UNLESS i restart my xbox or...