Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

Discus and support Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FleshLghtSwrdFight, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this network and it doesn’t connect automatically. This is where I’m stuck .. https://imgur.com/a/JrmuWRq

submitted by /u/FleshLghtSwrdFight
    [link] [comments]

/u/FleshLghtSwrdFight, Jan 21, 2021
  2. LikeAFred Win User

Xbox connection problem after disrupted system update

So I soft factory reset my console, now I´m stuck in the Setup system because my console jumps, after i confirm my internet and it says that I´m connected, back to the language choose option. I will now try to hard factory reset my console and I will let
    you know the outcome. Thanks for you tring to help me :)
    Nothing has changed at all. still stuck in the setup, same problem.
  3. LikeAFred Win User

Xbox connection problem after disrupted system update

So I soft factory reset my console, now I´m stuck in the Setup system because my console jumps, after i confirm my internet and it says that I´m connected, back to the language choose option. I will now try to hard factory reset my console and I will let
    you know the outcome. Thanks for you tring to help me :)
  4. kyrosnag Win User

I'm stuck. PLEASE help :(

I'm stupid nevermind. I didn't realize I could run in the stupid cage. lmfao
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

Initial setup stuck on update please help

6. {Parity} Win User

Initial setup stuck on update please help

Do you get an error message? Make sure you are connected to the internet successfully. Let us know. Good Luck!
Thema:

Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

1. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!! - Similar Threads - Please help setup

2. please i need help trying to leave the beta for minecraft.

in XboX Insiders
    please i need help trying to leave the beta for minecraft.: okay, so I joined the beta to check out the new mountains but i wanted to go back to play multiplayer but when i try to leave the preview the app just closes and nothing happens. I cannot leave...
  3. Cant find the invite, someone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find the invite, someone please help?: I applied for the Rust console beta abut 2 weeks ago, 3 days ago i recieved my confirmation about being invited, and was told to go into the xbox insider app and into games section, i coudnt find...
  4. : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox: : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox my new Xbox will not hook up to my Wi-Fi it keeps kicking me back to the first screen of setup 7b5bc1ca-c58b-43cb-8528-46a2c59cd255
  5. Series X Account Setup - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Account Setup - Please Help: Trying to help walk my sister through setting up the Series X she bought her son/my nephew, but she's on the other side of the country so I can't physically take over and try to figure it out. In...
  6. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  7. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  8. Initial setup stuck on update please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial setup stuck on update please help: initial setup process and when it gets time to do the update there's a error its like it's stuck 2359a125-2bbf-4108-b9b5-5c01a3a397eb
  9. Brand new Xbox one will not get past initial setup! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one will not get past initial setup! Please help!: Hello, I just recently bought a BRAND NEW xbox one and i'm very highly frustrated that it is already *** up on me. Can't even set it up? Are you kidding me microsoft?? Ok so enough rant! **This...
  10. DirectTv setup...Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectTv setup...Please help: Not sure what I am doing wrong but I can not change channels with the Xbox remote or the Xbox media remote. The OneGuide pulls up on my tv but I can not select the channel to change it. I have...