Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

Discus and support Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GameshopGuardian, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a streaming show hole or game binge marathon but it has been very difficult for me. I have found much greater success with Apple options and found myself using my time more efficiently. Ihave my roommate set a password and when I run out of time I except it as a choice I have made. I don’t want to go completely cold turkey from my Xbox. I just wish to be more responsible and limit all providers of content that I consume.

I would be great full for any help getting screen time and the limits with them being available for main accounts added into a future update so I may play more responsibly without creating a sub account that won’t contribute to my achievements or access to my personal save files.

submitted by /u/GameshopGuardian
    [link] [comments]

/u/GameshopGuardian, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Donniehun Win User

[Bug]Parental controls not locking to active (child) player

Hi,

I have tested and what I got is as long as the child logged in beside the adult account the privacy settings of the youngest will be active for all. Is the voice (communication) the only thing which gets overridden or everything else? Also can you try to
    change the privacy for your kid's account and then back and test it, please?
  3. MendedHornet808 Win User

Online Multiplayer splitscreen using snapmode?

Can we please have options to the size of snap? I really need to be able to play Destiny while the kids get to watch spongebob on a screen way bigger then it is now. I know you guys are doing great with everything that is xbox but I can't play if the kids
    can't be entertained.

Thanks for hearing me out
  4. Kouyouk CA Win User

Xbox one : Force Profil login when Xbox start

hi,

I have already setup a passkey and it doesn't help to solve the issue.

the family account is setup and my kids have profils with time screen restrictions

No problem for Gaming,

But, My problem is that when the Xbox start, Kids just have to clicks on "b" and they could navigate in the xbox without any profil and they could launch Netflix.

in this case, all the parental control and time screen limit are not applicable.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Screen Receding.

Hello Imajica,

This setting is there for the purpose of assisting the television screen, as provided before choosing the option:

"Dim your screen while you're not using your Xbox. This helps to preserve your TV screen."

But besides this setting, we understand that this is a first for you, as this wasn't an option before. In any case, the information that Brad has provided is a workaround that would allow the console to recognize activity enough to not dim the screen.

For changes that you would like to provide, please use our "Xbox
    Ideas
    ". Our team appreciates any and all feedback from our users.

Best wishes!
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Screen time

As others have directed you your best bet would be to apply a password or lock down your account to prevent your kids form just signing into your account. It adds a little inconvenience to yourself, but if your goal is to limit their screen time, this
    is the best option!
Thema:

Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

1. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids - Similar Threads - Please help Screen

2. no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE: Hi my HDMI output dont work anymore from my xbox one to my tv.... no signal.... who can help me please 02e2a751-96bf-428e-907f-d746e60c199b
  3. My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will only show the splash screen then go to the home screen please help: so all day I have been trying to fix this. I've tried reinstalling it, restarting the Xbox, I even did the whole restart thing where you have to put all your info in again. I've been doing this...
  4. Sign-in and screen issue. Never heard about this before. Please help me fix.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-in and screen issue. Never heard about this before. Please help me fix.: Ok, so I have no Idea where to start so I will walk step by step of what happened. First the xbox turned on normal like usual. Then it asked me to sign in like usual. When I pressed that home...
  5. I do not see Pins and Game Designs on the main screen. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I do not see Pins and Game Designs on the main screen. Please help: Hello. I have a problem. On the front screen when I move in the down direction where the Pins are, or else is just a writing "We cant get your content blocks at the moment.Sorry about that. They...
  6. help please: cant get something off the screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please: cant get something off the screen: Hi, this may sound like a really obvious question, but I'm not tech minded and I'm stuck. My son has the xbox one, simms 4. We are stuck with a screen that we cant get back to the game, we can...
  7. Please help ! Split Screen BO2 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help ! Split Screen BO2 Xbox One: Hello ! Why can't I play in split screen to BO2. I tried everything... impossible. Pleace help ! - I sign in : Controller 1 → - I sign in as guest : Controller 2 → (1) - I want to play BO2 so...
  8. I can not enter the boot screen with the bind and eject buttons. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not enter the boot screen with the bind and eject buttons. Please help.: Hi I have some problem with my xbox one , SYSTEM ERROR E102 10030C02 8007045D.Please help me. Thanks 702db65d-7f51-4aea-9d18-4e1838fe59ce
  9. Please help-Xbox one 1tb black screen purchased external hard drive to download software

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help-Xbox one 1tb black screen purchased external hard drive to download software: please help we don’t know what to do our sons Xbox one crashed black screen we purchased an external hardrive to try to download the software and reload it but aren’t having any luck we don’t know...
  10. Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen: My Xbox 360 slim continues to freeze every time right after the logo screen, the screen glitches and turns blue and green then freezes. It won't response except the power button. What should be...