please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

Discus and support please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP 74b5ceff-25b7-452c-b195-b6752cd4f908 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dusterhoew348, Apr 8, 2018.

1. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP

:)

Dusterhoew348, Apr 8, 2018
  2. HonestTomb4
    HonestTomb4 Guest
    Can Somone Please Help Me!!! please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now :(

ive Had An Xbox Account for three years , So i know this is a recent problem > Ive Tried Everything All Three Steps Its Says on The Support Page , i Log In The Right information and it says , sorry somthings wrong with your xbox account go to https;// accountlive.com
    for help > error code 8015d003 > Nothing has helped me whats so ever and ive couldnt play for the past three days So Can Somone please help me?

HonestTomb4, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Can Somone Please Help Me!!! please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now :(

Hi there

You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE:

Correct?

This may mean that there’s a problem with your Xbox profile.

-

Have you tried this

To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information

1. Go to Microsoft account. If you forgot your password or it doesn’t work, reset your password.)
    2. Click Edit security info.
    3. Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
    4. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
    5. Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
    Solution 2: Clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to settings and select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage or Memory.
    4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    5. Select Clear System Cache.

Note Repeat this step three times.
    6. When you are prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    7. Repeat steps 4-6 three times to fully clear the cache.
    Solution 3: Move and then redownload your Xbox LIVE profile

Note If you want to use a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive to complete these steps, you must format the USB flash drive or USB hard drive for Xbox storage. (See
    USB flash drive support for Xbox 360
    .)

1. Move your profile to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. To do this, follow these steps:
      1. Plug the USB drive into your console.
      2. From the Dashboard, go to settings and select Storage.
      3. Select All Devices.
      4. Select Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
      5. Select Move.
      6. Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.

Note A Memory Unit can be a USB flash drive, a USB hard drive, or the Xbox 360 Hard Drive. Be sure that you move the profile to a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.
      7. Remove the Memory Unit from your console.
    2. Redownload your profile. For details, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.
    -
    Did this help? Let me know and ill try to help you further if it doenst
    -
    ~Sage

Mythic xSagex, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

Can Somone Please Help Me!!! :(

Hi there

You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE:

Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.

Status code 8015D003
    Correct?

This may mean that there’s a problem with your Xbox profile.

-

Have you tried this

To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information

1. Go to Microsoft account. If you forgot your password or it doesn’t work, reset your password.)
    2. Click Edit security info.
    3. Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
    4. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
    5. Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
    Solution 2: Clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to settings and select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage or Memory.
    4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    5. Select Clear System Cache.

Note Repeat this step three times.
    6. When you are prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    7. Repeat steps 4-6 three times to fully clear the cache.
    Solution 3: Move and then redownload your Xbox LIVE profile

Note If you want to use a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive to complete these steps, you must format the USB flash drive or USB hard drive for Xbox storage. (See
    USB flash drive support for Xbox 360
    .)

1. Move your profile to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. To do this, follow these steps:
      1. Plug the USB drive into your console.
      2. From the Dashboard, go to settings and select Storage.
      3. Select All Devices.
      4. Select Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
      5. Select Move.
      6. Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.

Note A Memory Unit can be a USB flash drive, a USB hard drive, or the Xbox 360 Hard Drive. Be sure that you move the profile to a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.
      7. Remove the Memory Unit from your console.
    2. Redownload your profile. For details, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.
    -
    Did this help? Let me know and ill try to help you further if it doenst
    -
    ~Sage
  5. ROYAL MC SWAGGO Win User

Enter The Matrix

I cant play the matrix im getting mad someone please help me
  6. SKDxJER4BMWx Win User

XBL HACKERS GUNNA BAN ME

I Filed a complaint alot of times on text message and voice messages and the person i blocked him he still joins my party host boots me and my friends.Outlxws Sent me a message saying how i have autism and how im a white boi and how him and his friend yo
    xeirnide gunna ban me with a modified jtag please help they wont leave me alone and i cant afford to change my gt right now.
  7. eviltacos Win User

Can't recover gamertag

idk what to do ive tried to recover my account 3 times and i get the same message and its starting to make me mad i put it on a flashdrive and accidently deleted it and now it wont let me recover it anybody help me please
  8. Tz Sharp Win User

Can't play some BLACK OPS maps, help!

i have the same problem as swertz i cant play at array,grid,wmd,summit,villa and couple other ones but i couldnt play at jungle but now i can.also that happened with radiation. and this really gets me mad please help!
Thema:

please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

1. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now - Similar Threads - please help somone

2. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  3. Xbox PC app error, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app error, please help: So I was trying to sign in to the Xbox Companion App on my PC, when I got error 0x87DD0004. So I tried signing in again. I hit "let's play", and then I got sent back to the same sign in screen...
  4. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  5. Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  6. DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help: i am trying to do a offline system update but when i try and do it it comes up with error E101 00000504 8B050041 4da42abb-a64c-44e3-ba54-bd7650ef1201
  7. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  8. Help Please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help Please: I have purchased a 12month subscription of X Box Gold for my son`s Xbox s. However it has been placed in my name under my email address. How do I go about transferring this subscription to his...
  9. PRO GURU & XBOX PROFFESSIONAL HELP PLEASE....10 YEARS AND NO ONE CAN BRAKE THIS CODE!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PRO GURU & XBOX PROFFESSIONAL HELP PLEASE....10 YEARS AND NO ONE CAN BRAKE THIS CODE!!!!!!!!!!: hey guys... so ive been stumped for over 10 years now with this problem i encountered... i was one of the top 100 gamers in the world... and overnight i was reset for no just reason... or to be...
  10. Space stone problems. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Space stone problems. Please help!: We have a green 2 tb external storage for our xbox called a space stone. Plug it in to the back of your xbox through a usb plug, and it adds storage space. It was working fine a couple days ago,...