please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

Discus and support please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP 74b5ceff-25b7-452c-b195-b6752cd4f908 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dusterhoew348, Apr 8, 2018.

1. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP

:)

Dusterhoew348, Apr 8, 2018
  2. HonestTomb4
    HonestTomb4 Guest
    Can Somone Please Help Me!!! please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now :(

ive Had An Xbox Account for three years , So i know this is a recent problem > Ive Tried Everything All Three Steps Its Says on The Support Page , i Log In The Right information and it says , sorry somthings wrong with your xbox account go to https;// accountlive.com
    for help > error code 8015d003 > Nothing has helped me whats so ever and ive couldnt play for the past three days So Can Somone please help me?

HonestTomb4, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Can Somone Please Help Me!!! please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now :(

Hi there

You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE:

Correct?

This may mean that there’s a problem with your Xbox profile.

-

Have you tried this

To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information

1. Go to Microsoft account. If you forgot your password or it doesn’t work, reset your password.)
    2. Click Edit security info.
    3. Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
    4. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
    5. Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
    Solution 2: Clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to settings and select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage or Memory.
    4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    5. Select Clear System Cache.

Note Repeat this step three times.
    6. When you are prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    7. Repeat steps 4-6 three times to fully clear the cache.
    Solution 3: Move and then redownload your Xbox LIVE profile

Note If you want to use a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive to complete these steps, you must format the USB flash drive or USB hard drive for Xbox storage. (See
    USB flash drive support for Xbox 360
    .)

1. Move your profile to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. To do this, follow these steps:
      1. Plug the USB drive into your console.
      2. From the Dashboard, go to settings and select Storage.
      3. Select All Devices.
      4. Select Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
      5. Select Move.
      6. Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.

Note A Memory Unit can be a USB flash drive, a USB hard drive, or the Xbox 360 Hard Drive. Be sure that you move the profile to a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.
      7. Remove the Memory Unit from your console.
    2. Redownload your profile. For details, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.
    -
    Did this help? Let me know and ill try to help you further if it doenst
    -
    ~Sage

Mythic xSagex, Apr 8, 2018
Thema:

please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

1. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now - Similar Threads - please help somone

2. CHAT MIXER broken? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHAT MIXER broken? PLEASE HELP!: ok my husband cannot manage to figure out what has happened and neither can I!! His chat mixer bar is basically useless...his volume is cranked so everyone is SUPER loud but to turn it up or down...
  3. Help please solve the problem with gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please solve the problem with gamertag: For the sake of account security, I changed the account login and after that I inadvertently changed the gamertag to another one and now when I start the games I get an error. "Try again later....
  4. I can't login to Xbox... help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login to Xbox... help me please: I can log in into microsoft but I can't log in into xbox so I can't log in into xbox games too error code is 0x8015DC0D but when I search error code, there are nothing searched exctually when I...
  5. Xbox 360 S has a red light!!! Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 S has a red light!!! Please help!!!: So i searched online, and noone else seems to have this problem! My xbox is a Xbox 360 S, and on the power button, the light is red, and it wont turn on and appear on my tv. I tried unpluging...
  6. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39
  7. Please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me: Hello I have Xbox one S and a PC with Windows 10 Pro. I have tried to stream from my xbox to pc with Xbox App but it's not working. My xbox is connected to pc. I have the newest versions of both...
  8. Playing Music in the Background through Headset. help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Music in the Background through Headset. help please.: i have the HyperX CloudX headset that plugs directly into the headphone jack on my controller. is it possible to play music through this while gaming? And if so could someone tell me what...
  9. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help: hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the game in the disc form between the 27th-29th...
  10. Defiance ( Urgent help please )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance ( Urgent help please ): Good day I play defiance on my PC and I have recently unpacked my 360 from the dark corners of my cupboard. I connect my gold account, but for some reason defiance is free across the globe...