Please help me!! (usb update)

Discus and support Please help me!! (usb update) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to do the update via usb, but I didn't remember that I was part of the insider program, and now my xbox does not factory reset or update via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carneirimloko, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Please help me!! (usb update)

I tried to do the update via usb, but I didn't remember that I was part of the insider program, and now my xbox does not factory reset or update via usb, will I have to wait for the next update so that i can do it via usb ??

:)

Carneirimloko, Nov 22, 2020
  2. austin._361 Win User

I installed OSU1 and 2 and I'm getting a loop every time I download it and the factor restart is not working either what do I do
  3. lu94ca09128 Win User

After Oct 16th update my Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live

same problem after usb update please help :(
  4. tbone8118 Win User

Problem with control

Have you updated it? Are you using a battery pack or just batteries? If you have a micro USB you can use it as a wired controller or use it to update. Please let me know I'm here to help.
  5. Scott Smith Sr Win User

A system update is required to sign in to Xbox LIVE, but the update is currently unavailable."

oh.. i tried connecting to modem wired, updating from usb flash

Please help
  6. Eddie Lynn Win User

Unable to do system update for XBOX 360

If you have a connection you could use I would recommend trying to update using live or a CD/DVD since the issue would appear to be it will not accept the update via USB.

Please let me know if this was a help. Thanks
Thema:

1. Please help me!! (usb update) - Similar Threads - Please help usb

2. astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!: this is from when I'm booting up astronner 213faccd-484f-453a-9365-c0c3691b4a43
  3. Help Please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please!: I downloaded Dragon City on my computer and when I tried to open it, it gave me a popup that had what is below. Can't create window More info: GLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: The driver does not...
  4. Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help there's a problem with my Minecraft microsoft account I think: Yesterday i buyied minecraft java edition and used my Microsoft account i downloaded the launcher and i was so excited to play on a serverbut then when i tryied to join a server it didnt let me...
  5. Sleeping Dogs Xbox 360 disc region error! Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sleeping Dogs Xbox 360 disc region error! Please Help: I purchased this game directly from the Xbox Marketplace a few years ago, and it is a verified purchase in my account. I deleted my profile from my xbox360 as was suggested, redownloaded it; I...
  6. Please help. My Xbox won’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. My Xbox won’t work.: My xbox turns on then freezes whenever i go to play a game. Please hurry and respond with where i need to direct my question. 57a7e3dc-e180-42f6-93c7-d9a9ff42e946
  7. Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?: Hi Can anyone please advise how an USB microphone can be set up with Xbox One? Or which USB Microphones are compatible with Xbox One (compatible devices link checked but any microphone refer to...
  8. x box one adapter usb problem - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one adapter usb problem - please help!: Hi everyone I am a Mum of a gamer boy and no clue what I'm doing so any help is appreciated. I've bought him a headset for his Xbox one - then realised it needs an adapter. Bought the adapter...
  9. USB Data not working on Xbox. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Data not working on Xbox. Please help!: Hello, can someone please help me. So I decided that I wanted to reset my Xbox 360 to factory settings, to complete wipe all of the data on it. So before I did this I put a USB into my Xbox 360...
  10. USB disk needs formatted but all my files are on it. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB disk needs formatted but all my files are on it. Please help.: Hey so a little while ago i got on my xbox to play a game but once i got on there wasn't any saved data. So i went to my storage settings and it said that my USB needed formatted. The only problem...