Please help me with my Vault Rewards

Discus and support Please help me with my Vault Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have redeemed my point in the Vault and still haven't got my rewards. It has now been two days and i still haven't got a email for it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SlenderM4ster12, May 19, 2018.

1. Please help me with my Vault Rewards

I have redeemed my point in the Vault and still haven't got my rewards. It has now been two days and i still haven't got a email for it.

:)

SlenderM4ster12, May 19, 2018
  2. NitrousSpeed
    NitrousSpeed Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Question

I tried redeeming some of my VIP Gems for a reward but it keeps telling me something went wrong & to contact ur support forum for help. Please help me out as I want to use my points. Please restock the rewards in the VIP Vault asap as I really want to get
    something but the items there aren’t that great. Thanks for ur time. Reply back to me at ur earliest convenience

NitrousSpeed, May 19, 2018
  3. JoinedJohn
    JoinedJohn Guest
    Please back the 10.000 rewards point!

Please Xbox Live Rewards bring back the 10.000 rewards points on " Vault " please !

JoinedJohn, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. Be glad you were actually able to redeem your gems for something in the vault. I have been checking it every day for months and everything besides virtual currency for free-to-play games has been consistently out of stock.

How Microsoft managed to run out of Xbox Live subscription codes is beyond me.

A Rabid Hobo Yo, Nov 3, 2018
  6. A Rabid Hobo Yo Win User

Be glad you were actually able to redeem your gems for something in the vault. I have been checking it every day for months and everything besides virtual currency for free-to-play games has been consistently out of stock.

How Microsoft managed to run out of Xbox Live subscription codes is beyond me.
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  8. Herbiemb Win User

reward items missing

both of them show :

MyVIP Vault 5,000 Rewards Credits 5,000 Credits

but nothing has been added to my account yet

thats the issue and xbox support cant help me they told me to come here

xbox rewards questions support forum is where i posted this issue
  9. DE4THS GHOST Win User

Help with mw3 theater???????????????????

I can't find my retarded vault... help please
  10. D Stan Win User

My MS rewards has been banned sing Bing. What will happen to me?

add me to this list. have been banned from bing rewards for a few years now, and figure i'm just going to be losing my xbox live rewards. (especially since most everything on xbox live rewards vault is "out of stock")
Thema:

1. Please help me with my Vault Rewards - Similar Threads - Please help Vault

2. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  3. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  4. help please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please!!: Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update I have noticed something strange. Sometimes...
  5. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  6. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  7. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  8. Disc installation lead to startup issue.. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc installation lead to startup issue.. Please help!: Hi, I left my xbox one x console installing BF1 disc for roughly 2 hours. When i returned to the console it asked me to restart it, which i did. Once it decided (after 5 minutes or so) to...
  9. No xbox credit prizes available in the vault just before transition... Odd? HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Rewards
    No xbox credit prizes available in the vault just before transition... Odd? HELP PLEASE: Hello, I have been sent here from Xbox live support team. I have enough gems in the VIP vault to redeem Xbox live credit prizes (500 = £8) and as of the announcement all prizes seem to be out of...
  10. Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one): Ive never done this raid so this will be my first time i would have my friends help me out but theyr all on the 360 so just trying to find some cool people who would be willing to help out a...