Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

Discus and support Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, there is this very annoying Keyboard and Mouse bug with the cursor inside Roblox. If you are playing shooting games or anything that requires use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Expensive-Coyote-120, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

So, there is this very annoying Keyboard and Mouse bug with the cursor inside Roblox. If you are playing shooting games or anything that requires use of the mouse/crosshair, it randomly snaps up or down, which is frustrating if you're trying to track your opponent. If you have any fixes please tell me and reply! Thank you.

submitted by /u/Expensive-Coyote-120
    [link] [comments]

/u/Expensive-Coyote-120, Nov 10, 2021
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Roblox keyboard mouse

Hello Allan,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. For right now, Roblox isn't one of the games supporting mouse and keyboard. This is up to the developer to allow this function.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. denis97g Win User

Roblox keyboard mouse

Hello, I think it's still not supported.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Roblox keyboard mouse

Hey there ladies and gents.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Keyboard and Mouse for X Box One

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for every game or app. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.

We have this article
    "Mouse and Keyboard support on Xbox One"
    available for you to go over with the information in regards to using a mouse and keyboard on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

1. Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse. - Similar Threads - Please help Roblox

2. Xbox Account vs. Microsoft Account. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account vs. Microsoft Account. Please help!: Dear all, I've never needed to post here before, but for some bizarre reason I can't find an answer anywhere else. I would like to achieve one of the following: 1. Remove my Xbox account from...
  3. Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Outer Worlds DLCs on the Xbox app (PC), please help!: Hello all, I have recently purchased the season pass for The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app. I have Gamepass Ultimate, so I have The Outer Worlds base game, but for some reason I can't find or...
  4. Guide isn't working, please help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Guide isn't working, please help: So I got disconnected in a party, Then the Guide was gone I pressed everything Please help ASAP, I want to play with my friends again. :( 5907c2bb-4477-4a8c-b077-48b88a5f5c05
  5. Game pass games not launching, Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games not launching, Please Help: Okay so I purchased game pass 3 or 4 days ago and in that time I have downloaded about 7 games to play. However out of those games only 2 have been playable, where as 3 didn't launch at all, were...
  6. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help!: Is there some way I can recover my Microsoft account with JUST the gamertag? I have some context to the account, and I have proof (a picture) that I have signed in with the account before. I'm...
  7. No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.: PC Summary: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz Nvidia 2070 Super 8gb 32gb ram latest Nvidia driver installed: 496.76. Windows 11 Issue: No audio from WH-1000xm4 headphones (or...
  8. 2 Xbox's - same game pass, please help,x

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Xbox's - same game pass, please help,x: I bought 2 xbox's "series s" One for my son "at his mum's house" And one for me "at my house" Both are signed into my ultimate game pass account, When I start a game it says "already on...
  9. MICROSOFT FAMILY SETTINGS HELP ME PLEASE >:(

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT FAMILY SETTINGS HELP ME PLEASE >:(: I want to buy the halo infinite battle pass. My account is somehow a child account. I can't buy halo infinite battle pass as a result. I can't fix this. I don't know what my account's "parent...
  10. (FIXED)Xbox Game Pass PC Please Help!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (FIXED)Xbox Game Pass PC Please Help!!!!!: I tried installing Forza horizon 5 it was at 20% or so then it just randomly stopped and disappeared. And now when I try to install it, it says I don't have enough space because it for some reason...