Please help me

Discus and support Please help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys , im from germany . my problem is complicated . ive got an english xbox360 and the valute on this xbox is english . but ive got a 50 EURO code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakubekk123, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Jakubekk123
    Jakubekk123 Guest

Please help me

Hi guys , im from germany . my problem is complicated . ive got an english xbox360 and the valute on this xbox is english . but ive got a 50 EURO code. it dont wanted to reedem on the xbox so i done it on the pc. now i cant use it because i have 50 Euro
    and cant buy the game because the game costs pfund ( english valute) what can i do? im living in germany . if you know what i can do then answer pls. Thank you ^^

:)

Jakubekk123, Jun 2, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Jun 2, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Jun 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Please help me

Is your gamertag set for Germany or another country? If it's set for another country then that will be what your issue is. The currency amount is in Euros which suggests that you purchased it locally. If this is the case then you'll need to migrate your
    gamertag to Germany so you can use the amount.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

onyxishere, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Oltion Zoto Win User

Help me please

You can google it up. Every decent retailer has a supply of power bricks for 360
  6. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've had this problem for a while though.
  7. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize about my outburst. It's just that I was getting very upset cause no one was paying attention to my post. Could you remove my other posts please? Thank you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help me please

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully -

forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx
    Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.
  9. Game Dev Win User

Help me please!!!

give it time it can take like 4 hours soemtimes
Thema:

Please help me

1. Please help me - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  3. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  4. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  5. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  6. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  7. switched account profile please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switched account profile please help!!!: hello my names Joshua im having a problem with my 360 every time i sign into my account its not the account profile that was used to play on xbox live it was a different account profile like my...
  8. please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me: OMG im really stressed at the moment please help. I put in a different dns code and then after a while things started acting up so i changed it to default codes or so i thought and it only made...
  9. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  10. Xbox Game Pass games not launching, please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass games not launching, please help.: I tried launching Gears 5 today after gaming all day on Steam, It did not launch. So i tried launching 2 other game pass games and they didn't launch either. I checked to see if i could launch,...