Please help me

Discus and support Please help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys , im from germany . my problem is complicated . ive got an english xbox360 and the valute on this xbox is english . but ive got a 50 EURO code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakubekk123, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Jakubekk123
    Jakubekk123 Guest

Please help me

Hi guys , im from germany . my problem is complicated . ive got an english xbox360 and the valute on this xbox is english . but ive got a 50 EURO code. it dont wanted to reedem on the xbox so i done it on the pc. now i cant use it because i have 50 Euro
    and cant buy the game because the game costs pfund ( english valute) what can i do? im living in germany . if you know what i can do then answer pls. Thank you ^^

:)

Jakubekk123, Jun 2, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Jun 2, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Jun 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Please help me

Is your gamertag set for Germany or another country? If it's set for another country then that will be what your issue is. The currency amount is in Euros which suggests that you purchased it locally. If this is the case then you'll need to migrate your
    gamertag to Germany so you can use the amount.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

onyxishere, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Oltion Zoto Win User

Help me please

You can google it up. Every decent retailer has a supply of power bricks for 360
  6. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've had this problem for a while though.
  7. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize about my outburst. It's just that I was getting very upset cause no one was paying attention to my post. Could you remove my other posts please? Thank you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help me please

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully -

forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx
    Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.
  9. Game Dev Win User

Help me please!!!

give it time it can take like 4 hours soemtimes
Thema:

Please help me

1. Please help me - Similar Threads - Please help

2. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  3. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  4. Help please... Support just isn't cutting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please... Support just isn't cutting it: Long story short..HDMI broke on xbox one s. Don't remember email or password for the account and i don't have her phone anymore. I did manage to get close but the recovery Email started with a...
  5. My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 555a6b07-355e-477e-94e9-a0e4dd08d22d
  6. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  7. Update stuck on spining wheel - help please

in XboX Insiders
    Update stuck on spining wheel - help please: Hi, i just pressed install update now and i am stuck on a loading screen with endless spinning wheel... What should i do? Is it safe to shut down the condole? submitted by /u/khyaniv [link]...
  8. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  9. Please help me with my Xbox One X, I'd appreciate it

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with my Xbox One X, I'd appreciate it: So i'm having error codes such as E101 and E10. Nothing is working to fix my Xbox, already tried offline updating, factory resets and it's just not working, always resulting in an error. I see...
  10. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4