please help me.

Discus and support please help me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; you cannot play on realms because of how your microsoft account is set up please ensure your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs. see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‘kimmy’, Apr 14, 2021.

1. ‘kimmy’
    ‘kimmy’ Guest

please help me.

you cannot play on realms because of how your microsoft account is set up please ensure your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs. see instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp.

someone help, someone bought minecraft for me and im on ios, my computer is broken at the moment. my frien tried to add me but the “you cannot play in thus realms because of how your microsoft account is set up” poped up at the friends list /adding screen. please help, what do i do?

:)

‘kimmy’, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Oltion Zoto Win User

Help me please

You can google it up. Every decent retailer has a supply of power bricks for 360
  3. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've had this problem for a while though.
  4. Kvng Mark Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize about my outburst. It's just that I was getting very upset cause no one was paying attention to my post. Could you remove my other posts please? Thank you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help me please

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully -

forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx
    Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.
  6. Game Dev Win User

Help me please!!!

give it time it can take like 4 hours soemtimes
Thema:

please help me.

1. please help me. - Similar Threads - please help

2. PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME: i can't play at my xbox, beacuse when i start the game it tells me that the item you are trying to open seems to be corrupt try to uninstall and reinstall but i have another problem when i put an...
  3. Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox: I have an Xbox One S and today I took the mandatory May 5th 2021 update... after I took the update I go to hop into a game and I get the “Took To Long” popup.. Guys I can’t even load into my...
  4. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help: This is so annoying. This system is broken. JUST FIX MY ACCOUNT. I RESTARTED MY XBOX AND CANT SIGN IN BECAUSE IT WONT SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE. I have been trying for 8 hours to get my password...
  5. Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat

in XboX Insiders
    Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat: I cant hear my friends in game voice chat, i check the xbox support but it dont help submitted by /u/dems807 [link] [comments]
  6. Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!: The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out. e857f984-1357-4c71-8023-5421172ba201
  7. Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help: So i have a world I put ALOT of time into on my Xbox ONE S. I now have a XBOX series X, but still have my Xbox ONE S hooked up in the other room. I installed Minecraft on my new Xbox series X...
  8. Xbox Gift Card, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card, please help: I and my family want to buy a game that is off. We have Microsoft rewards, so I redeemed an Xbox gift card, so then I looked up how can I give my account balance to my family member to buy, so he...
  9. I cannot add my credit card to my account! Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add my credit card to my account! Please help!: I tried adding my personal debit card to my account and it says that all my information is incorrect. I have the card infront of me as well. Why is this happening? I just missed the chance to get...
  10. Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...: [img] NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM 01481f4e-1552-4b00-b485-c7c83e955ebf