Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock

Discus and support Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys. I'm a mama and my son wants minecraft bedrock edition. We purchased the Java and bedrock for pc windows 11... I've followed every direction... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joseph negron, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock

Hey guys. I'm a mama and my son wants minecraft bedrock edition. We purchased the Java and bedrock for pc windows 11... I've followed every direction possible. Downloaded, linked my Microsoft account, made sure I got the latest launcher for windows 11. I've done it all. When I open the launcher, on the left hand side it says minecraft: Java edition

Minecraft for windows

Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft legends

.... HOW THE HECK do I play minecraft bedrock?!??? this is so frustrating I've been working on it for actual HOURS. please help us.

Thanks guys!

:)

joseph negron, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  3. kazzy0013 Win User

games

i bought bedrock minecraft and it gave me java may i please have a game swap
  4. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

5. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  6. Emmanuellopez_46 Win User

minecraft java username change

yea do you know if that is for bedrock minecraft or java minecraft?
Thema:

Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock

1. Please help! Minecraft Java and bedrock - Similar Threads - Please help Minecraft

2. /setmaxplayers is a non-existing command in my Minecraft world. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    /setmaxplayers is a non-existing command in my Minecraft world. Please help!: [img] Here it is when I type in /set, and when I type in /setmaxplayers it gives me an unknown command issue. 6722540c-cda1-46db-b117-408c3f5cfad2
  3. I cant redeem my minecraft Java?? please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft Java?? please help!: Earlier today i tried to redeem minecraft java edition for free because I had heard about getting it for free last month in may if you had minecraft bedrock edition/minecraft windows 10. all day I...
  4. Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...: So my account has game pass ultimate and it's signed into both the microsoft store and the xbox app but when I launch minecraft (specifically Minecraft for Windows) my account wont be signed in....
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!: My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I did, but when I tried to log into Minecraft...
  6. Cannot access multiplayer on Minecraft java edition - please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access multiplayer on Minecraft java edition - please help.: Hi, I have migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, since then I have been unable to access multiplayer. How do I access multiplayer? Many thanks in advance....
  7. Minecraft - Xbox SeriesX - The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Xbox SeriesX - The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Please Help: I have been trying to figure this out for a couple months now. I have a Minecraft world that myself and my friends, one of which is no longer with us, have been building in for 5 years. When I...
  8. Can someone please help me i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me i cant play minecraft multiplayer: my account is about 22 years old and it doesn't let me play minecraft multiplayer on pc this is really frustrating i want to use my outlook account i dont like having too many accounts someone...
  9. Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java: IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy settings and I'm not even in a family group...
  10. I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.: I will try to explain my situation the best i can. I recently updated Minecraft and immediately started getting pestered by it to migrate my account. This has been a fact that I had known about...