Please help - Multiplayer Joining Issue

Discus and support Please help - Multiplayer Joining Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to see other players (local player & Group icons) but they're unable to see me, why? done everything possible, as far as I know. Same server,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mo Soysa, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Mo Soysa
    Mo Soysa New Member

I am able to see other players (local player & Group icons) but they're unable to see me, why? done everything possible, as far as I know. Same server, allowed 'every one' to see me in Settings etc. Have tried same settings as others in "Flight Conditions". Still no joy. Please advise.

Mo Soysa, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Mo Soysa
    Mo Soysa New Member
    Would some kind soul send me a multiplayer invite to join MSFS 2020 Flight Sim and guide me on how to join via chat? I am on xbox-S. Maybe I am doing something incorrect and unable to join.

Mo Soysa, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Mo Soysa
    Mo Soysa New Member
    Sub - Naming MSFS 2020 Flight Sim game clips. I find that I have no way of doing this (xBox-S). Would someone please assist. Cheers

4. BridledDragon97 Win User

xbox live gold prepaid card redeemed but not working

Ive had the same issue... coded and accepted 18/11/2017- next year showing 12month end date yet no ability to join multiplayer.... there is no function here for xbox call backs?!?!? I need help please
  5. MagicalTimeMich Win User

Cant join multiplayer game please help

Hi, Yes we are. We are both playing same version bedrock and both on Xbox Series X's. We thought maybe it could be on his end, but he went on the PC and loaded up Minecraft and could see the LAN game and join no problem. Like I said I checked and all my settings are set to allowed. This issue popped up out of nowhere today. We were playing last night
  6. baKon mystiKs Win User

Cant join multiplayer game please help

Hey just a quick question, you guys are on the same version of Minecraft right? Not Beta edition (Unless both of you are on it) and also the same bedrock edition version (Don't know what its specifically called, I think its called a snapshot which has the numbers like 1.2.4 (Not exactly these))
  7. fire all guns Win User

xbox live gold prepaid card redeemed but not working

Ive had the same issue... coded and accepted 18/11/2017- next year showing 12month end date yet no ability to join multiplayer.... there is no function here for xbox call backs?!?!? I need help please
    call the company an they'll help you
  8. WarningRabbit95 Win User

Playing co op between Xbox one & Xbox one x problems

If it helps to know...i dont have any issues joining public multiplayer games. Infact theirs no issues apart from the one i mentioned in my post.
Thema:

1. Please help - Multiplayer Joining Issue - Similar Threads - Please help Multiplayer

2. Multiplayer Mode (Minecraft) Do help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Mode (Minecraft) Do help please!: So I recently linked my Java Minecraft account to Microsoft Xbox and I can't join any realms or play in multiplayer.... I tried searching for the settings which would allow me to play in...
  3. Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...: I have been advise by yet another failed support web chat (2 agents and over 2 hours of my life i wont get back) to contact you on here for help. I have nit been abl to invite anyone to...
  4. Cant join multiplayer game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join multiplayer game please help: So I try and join a Minecraft game via LAN but its not showing up under friends games like it normally does. I asked my husband in the living room to send an invite. It came up with an error...
  5. Battlefield 3 Multiplayer. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Multiplayer. please help: So i just bought bf3 off the marketplace because i wanted to get into some multiplayer. However when i try to select the multiplayer option the game just freezes on the dark blue screen and wont...
  6. Please Help a mum with no knowledge out - Multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help a mum with no knowledge out - Multiplayer games: Hi, ive two children, two controllers, and one series s console. Please can someone advise me how they play multiplayer games without me having to go and buy a second console. So far fifa and...
  7. Hello i cant play multiplayer minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello i cant play multiplayer minecraft please help: So i cant play minecraft multiplayer, it says you have to enable multiplayer, go to your microsoft acout settigns and enable but i cant find were to go and what to do pls help...
  8. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help?: I have just purchased Minecraft today and I'm trying to play with my friends, it doesn't let me select multiplayer, sorry I'm new if this is obvious how to fix it. I have tried to fix it by going...
  9. Experts needed please help- mic issues cod mw multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Experts needed please help- mic issues cod mw multiplayer: Team, My gamer buddies keep telling me I continually cut out while talking in chat on multiplayer. I would say it’s been a little over a month. I’ve went as far as buying a new headset and still...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help please help if u can.. my xbox one just started saying double nat and now when I try to play cod it just flat out sucks. If...