Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

Discus and support Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hypergamer5555, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it just kept showing the minecraft background for a while.
    I restarted the xbox and tried again but it kept happening. I also tried holding the power button for 8 seconds and unplugging the console for 5 minutes and that also didn't work. Minecraft still works on all the other accounts so I don't know what to do anymore.
    Please help me.

:)

Hypergamer5555, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Check the version of Minecraft you are using. I know they recently pushed out a version that wasn't supposed to go out. Not everyone got it, but it was causing various issues. The post on twitter said they are working on a fix.

I found this article about it.

Minecraft 1.11
  3. Hypergamer5555 Win User

I do not think it has anything to do with the cloud because the message comes up on minecraft and not on the xbox.
    [​IMG]
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

It sounds like your live account on your computer is failing to sync up correctly. I would try signing out of your account on the Xbox App, Microsoft store, and in Minecraft (if you're able to). Reboot your computer, then sign back into everything and
    see if it syncs up correctly.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

You might want to make a
    backup of your save files and then clear them out locally.
    That link has an answer to where they are saved with some other bits of information that might be helpful. Even though it's showing up in Minecraft, the saves it's syncing are still Xbox Live
    related.

But I might ask if you might have known if you accidently downloaded the Minecraft 1.11 beta? It was erroneously pushed to some people that were not on the Insider builds, which can cause some issues with your worlds opening. Don't think it directly tracks
    to the issue you're seeing, but might be worth looking into what build you are currently on at the start screen of Minecraft. Resolving that involves deleting the game and then downloading it from the store.
Thema:

1. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft. - Similar Threads - Please help account

2. Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.: We have 2 Xbox One's in our house, A model S and a model X. I am the parent account of my 2 kids accounts. Boy and Girl. The Boy has an active Xbox gold subscription and his home Xbox is the...
  3. LOST MY ACCOUNT OF 16 YEARS, PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOST MY ACCOUNT OF 16 YEARS, PLEASE HELP!: My account said it the password was wrong so I changed the password but it didn't work. I removed the account completely from the xbox and then when I restored it, I got a whole new account with...
  4. Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!: Hello, I have a giant issue I removed my account from my XBox to try to fix the sign in problem and now to see if it lets me sign in it does not let me add it at all. Been with XBox for years and...
  5. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  6. Store account problem, need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Store account problem, need help please: Good evening. I've bought a new Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 4 bundle and I've got the code to redeem it inside Xbox Store. When I start Xbox, I enter with my main account, but when I go to store...
  7. Help me get my account please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me get my account please: To start this off, i have no idea where to go and which to click on when I was looking to contact support so i figured I'd at least post here. Alright, so, i created my xbox live account around 8...
  8. Getting my gaming profile (and games/info) from my parents account to mine. PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting my gaming profile (and games/info) from my parents account to mine. PLEASE HELP!!!: I have been using my dad's account for years. That means my gaming profile is under his account. Now that I am old enough (about to college, etc.) I want my gaming profile on my account, same as...
  9. i need my ten dollaers put back in my account please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i need my ten dollaers put back in my account please help: i need my ten dollaers put back in my account f5bbd88b-3a52-4ac4-9f3c-64abaa170b61
  10. EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!: I have purchased the EA games subscription from my Xbox account but my gamertag has been unable to link with the EA account making the games unplayable. Please help....