Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

Discus and support Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hypergamer5555, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it just kept showing the minecraft background for a while.
    I restarted the xbox and tried again but it kept happening. I also tried holding the power button for 8 seconds and unplugging the console for 5 minutes and that also didn't work. Minecraft still works on all the other accounts so I don't know what to do anymore.
    Please help me.

:)

Hypergamer5555, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Check the version of Minecraft you are using. I know they recently pushed out a version that wasn't supposed to go out. Not everyone got it, but it was causing various issues. The post on twitter said they are working on a fix.

I found this article about it.

Minecraft 1.11
  3. Hypergamer5555 Win User

I do not think it has anything to do with the cloud because the message comes up on minecraft and not on the xbox.
    [​IMG]
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

It sounds like your live account on your computer is failing to sync up correctly. I would try signing out of your account on the Xbox App, Microsoft store, and in Minecraft (if you're able to). Reboot your computer, then sign back into everything and
    see if it syncs up correctly.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

You might want to make a
    backup of your save files and then clear them out locally.
    That link has an answer to where they are saved with some other bits of information that might be helpful. Even though it's showing up in Minecraft, the saves it's syncing are still Xbox Live
    related.

But I might ask if you might have known if you accidently downloaded the Minecraft 1.11 beta? It was erroneously pushed to some people that were not on the Insider builds, which can cause some issues with your worlds opening. Don't think it directly tracks
    to the issue you're seeing, but might be worth looking into what build you are currently on at the start screen of Minecraft. Resolving that involves deleting the game and then downloading it from the store.
Thema:

1. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft. - Similar Threads - Please help account

2. My Account was Stolen. Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was Stolen. Please Help: My Account was stolen by a guy named [mod removed] on xbox, and he changed both the email and password linked to it. Even though he changed it, my recovery email is still their but when it sends a...
  3. Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account: I forgot the email I used for my account!!! What I can do? Is there anything I can do if I know my gamertag? ff1b88f6-bf6a-4667-ac5d-da530f65456d
  4. I can't log in to my account please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to my account please help!: Okay so today when i tryed to log in to my account it says in can't log in. Few seconds later it logs me , but without network and i couldn't do anything. I was a little bit suprised because when...
  5. switched account profile please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switched account profile please help!!!: hello my names Joshua im having a problem with my 360 every time i sign into my account its not the account profile that was used to play on xbox live it was a different account profile like my...
  6. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  7. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  9. Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.: We have 2 Xbox One's in our house, A model S and a model X. I am the parent account of my 2 kids accounts. Boy and Girl. The Boy has an active Xbox gold subscription and his home Xbox is the...
  10. LOST MY ACCOUNT OF 16 YEARS, PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOST MY ACCOUNT OF 16 YEARS, PLEASE HELP!: My account said it the password was wrong so I changed the password but it didn't work. I removed the account completely from the xbox and then when I restored it, I got a whole new account with...