Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

Discus and support Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Death Angle2112, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill and I tried to cut them out of my life. Now that they've
    done this, I'm very uncomfortable and honestly creeped out. I have reported them but I don't know if that'll actually help or not.

:)

Death Angle2112, Sep 28, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. ... I have reported them but I don't know if that'll actually help or not.
    You did already the correct thing to report that.

However, make sure that you also added an explanation that explains why this picture violates the Code of Conduct.

For example, when the Enforcement Team reviews the picture, they need to know that someone else is using your picture without your consent.

If they don't have that information, they will review the picture only, and unless it contains nudity or other direct Code of Conduct violations, they won't find anything wrong with the picture, and won't act on the report.

Explain in your report, that it violates your rights according to the
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    3.a.viii and 3.a.ix:

Depending on the laws in your country, you have the rights on photos where you are the main motive, so your ex-friend is breaking your copyright by using your photograph (3.a.viii).

And they infringe on your privacy (3.a.ix) by posting an image of you publicly on Xbox Live.

So make sure you mention that in your report.
  3. xNikolex Win User

If its a group of peoole using your picture enforcement should remove it. You've reported them thats all that can really be done. Hope you get it fixed soon.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

By reporting them you already made the right move. The Enforcement Team will look into the case. Also I would recommend to block and mute them.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill and I tried to cut them out of my life. Now that
    they've done this, I'm very uncomfortable and honestly creeped out. I have reported them but I don't know if that'll actually help or not.
    Hi,

I can understand that you fill uncomfortable about this issue. Did you report this person as explained here?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/

If yes, I'm pretty sure that the Xbox Team will review and solve the case in a short time.
  6. Death Angle2112 Win User

Thank you. Sadly it is not just one person, it is a group of people, but I did indeed report them all. I really do hope something is done about this.
Thema:

1. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures. - Similar Threads - Please help Friends

2. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  3. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  4. My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant find me on xbox live and I cant find them, please help: Hi, I have only been able to connect with a few friends, Im unable to find my other friends gamertags to add them too. They try to search for me and cant find me either. Please help!! Ps. Yes, I...
  5. Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.: When I add friend. Xbox live is show text your privacy setting are blocking you from using this feature. but I 18 year old and this is my microsoft account no parent account. how to I do ? I...
  6. Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us: Hello fellow gamers. My friend Verk Stormz has been hacked. He cannot get into his account. The person who hacked the account is called [Mod Removed]. please help us. Thank you...
  7. Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat - Have no issues except when I try to connect to 1 specific friend. PLEASE HELP!!: So here is the issue... I can connect to all my other friends without any issues with the party chat. Like none at all. But when me and 1 specific friend get in a party together, the party...
  8. Trouble with un muting my friends *PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with un muting my friends *PLEASE HELP: Hi, my name is Tanner and I have bean playing a lot lately with my friends just 2 days ago I accidentally muted one of my friends and now I can’t unmute him it first just started muting him one...
  9. Help please! Friends are muted perminately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please! Friends are muted perminately: Help please! Some of my friends became muted and now cannot be unmuted! As soon as I press unmute it mutes then again! Please please help unmute my friends as it’s the only way I can communicate...
  10. Can't unmute friend... PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unmute friend... PLEASE HELP!: Was playing local yesterday and muted friend so I wouldn't get echo. Now I cannot unmute at all. Either in party or by going to profile and clicking unmute. Tried: Restarting Hard restart...