(PLEASE HELP) My Xbox One X screen is flickering

Discus and support (PLEASE HELP) My Xbox One X screen is flickering in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on 4k hdr video: click here 6a5b8111-3ff6-4883-af0d-f5d021fad1a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeanDawson1, May 29, 2021.

1. SeanDawson1
    SeanDawson1 Guest

on 4k hdr

video: click here

:)

SeanDawson1, May 29, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Please try to power cycle you console and see if that helps out:

How to power cycle:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  3. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  4. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
  5. Rogg721 Win User

Tv screen keeps going black

I’m having the same issue, but its on the Xbox One X, and its only with HDR. Screen will flicker on and off randomly. If i wait long enough screen will stay black, never come back. I had to disable HDR on the port, flicker goes away ( so does hdr). Everything
    worked before the most recent update. Happens on every port, and only happens wjth my xbox. Thoughts?
  6. P33R00 Win User

Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote]
Thema:

1. (PLEASE HELP) My Xbox One X screen is flickering - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP screen

2. Is this screen tearing? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this screen tearing? Please help: Hey all so this has been a ongoing issue for two months whenever I play any game on my series x I get this weird choppy blur when I turn in game I've replaced the system twice now and replaced my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help: Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the solution, however, it didn't work. I have just...
  4. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .: My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error...
  5. My New Xbox Console Has Black screen HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox Console Has Black screen HELP PLEASE: My Pervious Console was In Perfect shape and Suddenly Had A Black Screen I Went to all Supports and All Tried helping and After Suggested Buying a New Console I now Have a New Console and I've had...
  6. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  7. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  8. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  9. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a
  10. Fifa 20 loading screen. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 loading screen. Please help!: For a few hours now my fifa has been stuck on the original loading screen (the one with hazard on) and doesn't do anything. I press A to start and then get stuck with the words "loading...." for...