Please help !! re Billing

Discus and support Please help !! re Billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All please help I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alec Van Wyk, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Alec Van Wyk
    Alec Van Wyk Guest

Hi All please help

I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as there is no control ie a password for me to approve on my phone for instance.

When I go onto my profile I'm unable to purchase anything my question is this :

I want to remove the linked card from his profile and add it to mine with a pass code however I want the items bought on my profile to be accessible to hi,m in his profile ... Sorry might be a dumb question ..

:)

Alec Van Wyk, Aug 18, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

I want the items bought on my profile to be accessible to hi,m in his profile ... Sorry might be a dumb question ..
    make the Xbox your Home Xbox (https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox)

this will allow him to play your games on your Xbox without you having to be signed in.

you could also make the purchases as gifts if you want to buy him something that can't be shared that way (in game currency or player/weapon skins for example)
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Have a look at this page HERE

There is also a link near the bottom of that page on how to prevent your child from making unauthorised purchases.
  4. Alec Van Wyk Win User

Have a look at this page HERE

There is also a link near the bottom of that page on how to prevent your child from making unauthorised purchases.
    Great thank you so much ..
  5. MajorIris Win User

BILLING HELP...PLEASE

May take up to a month, then u will have a outstanding fee. Im guessing you are a US costumer which means the number is 18004myxbox . You can also update your credit card on this site.

(If anyone see's your post and says they are a member of Support and ask for your credit card info, please do not give it to them)
  6. ngocphi Win User

BILLING HELP...PLEASE

27 days after the renewal date

click your country at the top left

and select your country

then select support

call us

you can try this post too

forums.xbox.com/.../5124.aspx
Thema:

1. Please help !! re Billing - Similar Threads - Please help Billing

2. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  3. Hi there can any body please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi there can any body please help: So I have an xbox and it's under my exes microsoft account I wish to start again with my own microsoft account but dont want to lose my gamer tag and all my xp points and games etc is there a way...
  4. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  6. Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game: Ok, first off i need to explain why i need to so badly, even though some will argue that i have made so much progress i should just keep going. Considering by deleting the save data i am only...
  7. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll): I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll. submitted by...
  8. My billing information is correct but i don't have the points i had please help

in XBoX Rewards
    My billing information is correct but i don't have the points i had please help: My billing information is correct but i can't get my deposits I changed my Xbox rewards locale to my Xbox Live locale but all my points are gone 50ca76f2-0f3f-4d3f-a12d-2458c596856d
  9. billing adress (PLEASE HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    billing adress (PLEASE HELP): hello, irecently got my debit card to buy xbox live gold. i live in egypt and sadly in xbox there is no egypt in the country select. can anyone help please? dda406cd-0108-4a5e-84d7-aa8316bc7a1e
  10. billing account is locked!!!! help!! please!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    billing account is locked!!!! help!! please!!: xbox apparently locked my billing account. Says I have to call them but cant. Can someone help me out. 48249e59-31bd-44c4-ab0c-6acfb0169b81