Please help !! re Billing

Discus and support Please help !! re Billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All please help I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alec Van Wyk, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Alec Van Wyk
    Alec Van Wyk Guest

Hi All please help

I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as there is no control ie a password for me to approve on my phone for instance.

When I go onto my profile I'm unable to purchase anything my question is this :

I want to remove the linked card from his profile and add it to mine with a pass code however I want the items bought on my profile to be accessible to hi,m in his profile ... Sorry might be a dumb question ..

:)

Alec Van Wyk, Aug 18, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

I want the items bought on my profile to be accessible to hi,m in his profile ... Sorry might be a dumb question ..
    make the Xbox your Home Xbox (https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox)

this will allow him to play your games on your Xbox without you having to be signed in.

you could also make the purchases as gifts if you want to buy him something that can't be shared that way (in game currency or player/weapon skins for example)
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Have a look at this page HERE

There is also a link near the bottom of that page on how to prevent your child from making unauthorised purchases.
  4. Alec Van Wyk Win User

Have a look at this page HERE

There is also a link near the bottom of that page on how to prevent your child from making unauthorised purchases.
    Great thank you so much ..
  5. MajorIris Win User

BILLING HELP...PLEASE

May take up to a month, then u will have a outstanding fee. Im guessing you are a US costumer which means the number is 18004myxbox . You can also update your credit card on this site.

(If anyone see's your post and says they are a member of Support and ask for your credit card info, please do not give it to them)
  6. ngocphi Win User

BILLING HELP...PLEASE

27 days after the renewal date

click your country at the top left

and select your country

then select support

call us

you can try this post too

forums.xbox.com/.../5124.aspx
Thema:

1. Please help !! re Billing - Similar Threads - Please help Billing

2. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  3. Startup error E100 please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Startup error E100 please help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bigoldmrchris [link] [comments]
  4. NBA 2K Troubles, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K Troubles, please help!: Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with my controller/xbox? (not sure which is the...
  5. *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC: I bought Gamepass for PC yesterday and installed some games. For the king, Hollow knight, and Kingsway to name a few. But none of them open, I click on the application and nothing happens. I've...
  6. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  7. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  8. My billing information is correct but i don't have the points i had please help

in XBoX Rewards
    My billing information is correct but i don't have the points i had please help: My billing information is correct but i can't get my deposits I changed my Xbox rewards locale to my Xbox Live locale but all my points are gone 50ca76f2-0f3f-4d3f-a12d-2458c596856d
  9. billing adress (PLEASE HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    billing adress (PLEASE HELP): hello, irecently got my debit card to buy xbox live gold. i live in egypt and sadly in xbox there is no egypt in the country select. can anyone help please? dda406cd-0108-4a5e-84d7-aa8316bc7a1e
  10. billing account is locked!!!! help!! please!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    billing account is locked!!!! help!! please!!: xbox apparently locked my billing account. Says I have to call them but cant. Can someone help me out. 48249e59-31bd-44c4-ab0c-6acfb0169b81