please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

Discus and support please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ReeceHamer
    ReeceHamer Guest

please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

Hello

Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.

We bought these above, installed & played fine for over a year already. Earlier this year i connect to wifi & purchased him the Gold Membership card for 12months.

He has only loaded minecraft & fortnite BUT now he can not play the previous games he used to have that was installed.

And its Not showing in by Ready to instal ???

How to we reinstall the games that disappeared by My apps & games ?

Or can you help with the promo code is asking to enter?? can you please help?

:)

ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You already have a
    THREAD
    open for the same thing. It is against forum guidelines to open multiple threads for the same issue.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Gra przestała działać

It's possible that the game became uninstalled because it wouldn't just disappear off of the disc. When you put this disc in does it prompt you to install it?
  4. neonPanda831 Win User

40% off 3 month membership issue

:c when i purchase it, it just disappears off the screen and doesnt update to gold im really confused please help
  5. slimes35 Win User

Can't play Doom 3

I believe the message is 'unable to start, please download again'. I don't have any other Xbox original games, but the disc itself does work in my original Xbox so I have confirmed it's not a faulty disc.

Both the disc and the console are PAL.
  6. HD ice kReam Win User

Game DVR & Missing Clips?

I just noticed that some of my original clips that I have recorded on this account have disappeared. My gamer tag is . I was just viewing them a couple weeks ago and now it looks like my first 10 clips or so have disappeared. Please help me get
    my clips back. My greatest clip I have ever recorded is one of the ones that disappeared and I am very upset about it. It was recorded in December 2015. Please please please recover my old clips
Thema:

1. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc - Similar Threads - please help reload

2. Please help me with my Xbox One X, I'd appreciate it

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with my Xbox One X, I'd appreciate it: So i'm having error codes such as E101 and E10. Nothing is working to fix my Xbox, already tried offline updating, factory resets and it's just not working, always resulting in an error. I see...
  3. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4
  4. My xbox has the "System Error: E102" error. Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox has the "System Error: E102" error. Please help!: My xbox os is: 19041.1604.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2004.200406.0000 submitted by /u/SuperMarioMedic9 [link] [comments]
  5. Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month: Hello guys me and many others are facing system update problems. The update reaches 53%, then the system just crashes! Please help us. we have tried all methods,OSU,changing sockets, etc. Xbox...
  6. Help please with error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    Help please with error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hi guys, I tried to sign up for the beta ring on the Xbox insiders application and it said I needed an update. It did the downloading of the update and the console restarted but it's giving me an...
  7. PLEASE HELP I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ON XBOX ONE

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ON XBOX ONE: Hello, For the past few weeks, me and many others are facing system update problems. The update reaches 53%,then the system just crashes! Please help us.we have tried all methods,OSU,changing...
  8. I was permanently banned for no reason i did nothing wrong Help me please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned for no reason i did nothing wrong Help me please: Hello to everyone reading this I’m in need of some assistance regarding my account being banned some of might say go to the enforcement site to write a case review I did ,I have spoken to 9...
  9. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  10. Preciso de ajuda por favor[Translation-I need help please]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preciso de ajuda por favor[Translation-I need help please]: Oi pessoal me ajudem por favor quando eu tento entra no mundo lan do meu amigo no minecraft for windows 10 da falha na conexão, e quando ele tenta entrar tambem da erro porfavor me ajudem ,...