please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

Discus and support please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ReeceHamer
    ReeceHamer Guest

please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

Hello

Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games.

We bought these above, installed & played fine for over a year already. Earlier this year i connect to wifi & purchased him the Gold Membership card for 12months.

He has only loaded minecraft & fortnite BUT now he can not play the previous games he used to have that was installed.

And its Not showing in by Ready to instal ???

How to we reinstall the games that disappeared by My apps & games ?

Or can you help with the promo code is asking to enter?? can you please help?

:)

ReeceHamer, Nov 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You already have a
    THREAD
    open for the same thing. It is against forum guidelines to open multiple threads for the same issue.
  3. neonPanda831 Win User

40% off 3 month membership issue

:c when i purchase it, it just disappears off the screen and doesnt update to gold im really confused please help
  4. slimes35 Win User

Can't play Doom 3

I believe the message is 'unable to start, please download again'. I don't have any other Xbox original games, but the disc itself does work in my original Xbox so I have confirmed it's not a faulty disc.

Both the disc and the console are PAL.
  5. HD ice kReam Win User

Game DVR & Missing Clips?

I just noticed that some of my original clips that I have recorded on this account have disappeared. My gamer tag is . I was just viewing them a couple weeks ago and now it looks like my first 10 clips or so have disappeared. Please help me get
    my clips back. My greatest clip I have ever recorded is one of the ones that disappeared and I am very upset about it. It was recorded in December 2015. Please please please recover my old clips
  6. Lactos292 Win User

xbox classic games

There's only certain original xbox games that are backwards compatible. Here is the list. Mashed Reloaded does not seem to be on it.
Thema:

1. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc - Similar Threads - please help reload

2. Please help with my xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with my xbox game: Hi guys, i have a broken disk of an xbox game and i have that game installed on my xbox 360, could that game work in some way or does it have a great risk when introduced in mu xbox?...
  3. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  4. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  5. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  6. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  7. switched account profile please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switched account profile please help!!!: hello my names Joshua im having a problem with my 360 every time i sign into my account its not the account profile that was used to play on xbox live it was a different account profile like my...
  8. please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me: OMG im really stressed at the moment please help. I put in a different dns code and then after a while things started acting up so i changed it to default codes or so i thought and it only made...
  9. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  10. Xbox Game Pass games not launching, please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass games not launching, please help.: I tried launching Gears 5 today after gaming all day on Steam, It did not launch. So i tried launching 2 other game pass games and they didn't launch either. I checked to see if i could launch,...