Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username

Discus and support Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help, its my sons birthday today and hes had an xbox one. We set it up, he chose his Gamer name/username, but when we try to link his account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GJ111, Jun 23, 2020.

1. GJ111
    GJ111 Guest

Please help, its my sons birthday today and hes had an xbox one. We set it up, he chose his Gamer name/username, but when we try to link his account with EpicGames so that he can have his Fortnite from his Switch, it says his xbl account has already been
    associated with another Epic Games account...is this because ive used the wrong username? Hes never had an xbl account before, so its not possible that its been linked...

:)

GJ111, Jun 23, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello GJ111,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Xbox Live profile to a Fortnite account. For help with connecting your profile to Fortnite, please contact

Epic Games Support

I hope this helps.
  3. juliashand Win User

Set up help please

Thank you. We’ll try that.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Set up help please

Do you mean setting up a profile or the console?
  5. juliashand Win User

Set up help please

Hi.

setting up the console. He’s just opened it this morning as a birthday present.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Set up help please

Just complete the set up and change the location in settings once set up is complete!

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

Don't purchase a subscription or xbox currency before you complete the switch!
Thema:

1. Please help, set up Xbox one with wrong username - Similar Threads - Please help set

2. Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP: Where do I begin? Forgive me. This is a long story because I have been trying to resolve this issue for months with no luck. In late June or early May of this year, I turned on my Xbox and tried...
  3. MICROSOFT FAMILY SETTINGS HELP ME PLEASE >:(

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT FAMILY SETTINGS HELP ME PLEASE >:(: I want to buy the halo infinite battle pass. My account is somehow a child account. I can't buy halo infinite battle pass as a result. I can't fix this. I don't know what my account's "parent...
  4. Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java: IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy settings and I'm not even in a family group...
  5. please help with online safety settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    please help with online safety settings: so i cant play with my friends because of the way my microsoft account was setup and i lost my gmail that i had on my microsoft account which means i cant fix it unless i get xbox live gold >:(...
  6. setting xbox series s to 120 hz (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    setting xbox series s to 120 hz (please help): my friend recently got an xbox series s and it wont go to 120 hz. he has the aw2518h monitor, which can go up to 240 hz and should work with hdmi 1.4 on 120 hz (there are videos of people getting...
  7. Problem with Privacy settings. Please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Privacy settings. Please help?: I'm trying to get into privacy settings so I can allow myself to play online multiplayer on Minecraft but whenever I click privacy settings it redirects me to Xbox family privacy on the support...
  8. Res-set Xbox One consule - unable to join network: XboxSetupDC11 - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Res-set Xbox One consule - unable to join network: XboxSetupDC11 - please help: Hi all, XBOne would not let me launch any games and was automatically turning off. Also received green, blue and black screen plus error messages saying things were taking too long to load etc....
  9. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Help?: I have just purchased Minecraft today and I'm trying to play with my friends, it doesn't let me select multiplayer, sorry I'm new if this is obvious how to fix it. I have tried to fix it by going...
  10. I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !: I bought an XBox for my son's birthday. I have a Microsoft account and I created a Microsoft account for him. In setting up the XBOX, I used my son's account first. Then it said I needed an...