**Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

Discus and support **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmeraldStarXx, Oct 22, 2019.

1. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on Xbox's end.
    Maybe a new update?

This Is What Happens (A detailed description):

https://account.xbox.com

I log into the website and go to my messages. The moment I enter a conversation/chat, all my message history just scrolls fast and you can't stop it until its done scrolling to the beginning of your history. The scrolling also happens whenever they person
    who is trying to message you sends something and it also happens when you try messaging them. Not only that, when you try to find where you just started talking you have to scroll to it and since all the message history is out of order, you end up with your
    current conversation somewhere in the middle of your entire conversation. This makes it really hard to message the person you are trying to contact. Also the website is laggy too and I have amazing internet. And this is not a cache problem or cookies problem.
    I have cleared them multiple times and also even open the website in Incognito. Which is why I concluded this is a fault of Microsoft/Xbox's end.

Please fix this issue. I use Xbox Live to message a lot and if this keeps happening I guess I am just going to have to switch what I use to message with. I already use Discord but in some cases messaging over Xbox Live is important. I got friends over
    Xbox and now its getting really hard to contact them. This bug did not happen until recently.

Thank you. Please help **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and... :(

I will try to be as active as possible for this issue.

[Edit #3]

:)

EmeraldStarXx, Oct 22, 2019
  2. EmeraldStarXx Win User

**Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and history. (PC and Mobile and Website) [Tested with Multiple People and Devices]

Is this on Xbox, PC or other device?

if it is on Xbox you could try a Power Cycle to clear the cache.

hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds until it beeps and turns off.

unplug the power from the wall for a couple of minutes then plug it back in and turn on your Xbox.

hope this helps, let us know how you get on (or if you are using a PC or smart phone, etc)
    I am on PC and I am accessing Xbox Live via website. I am on a Chromebook. It's a managed chromebook so I can't add in any extensions and such. The only way to access Xbox Live messaging is by the website. Its a little weird to describe whats happening when
    I message but basically when I message someone all my messages are scrambled up and it scrolls insanely fast. This also happens with my message history. None of it is in order. I've tried everything like clearing cache. It does not fix the problems. That's
    why I think it might just be a Xbox website issue.

Also on a note: Is this happening to anyone else?

Thank you for reading this and I appreciate all the help I can get. :)
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

**Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and history. (PC and Mobile and Website) [Tested with Multiple People and Devices]

Hey my friend

If u mean u useing xbox app

Try to check if the app run in background not run when it open

Try to logoff ur account

Clear cache and data

Hope work .thanks
  4. AridLizard Win User

Is this on Xbox, PC or other device?

if it is on Xbox you could try a Power Cycle to clear the cache.

hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds until it beeps and turns off.

unplug the power from the wall for a couple of minutes then plug it back in and turn on your Xbox.

hope this helps, let us know how you get on (or if you are using a PC or smart phone, etc)
  5. JrFrancisco Win User

Same also but on xbox one and xbox app
  6. EmeraldStarXx Win User

Hey my friend

If u mean u useing xbox app

Try to check if the app run in background not run when it open

Try to logoff ur account

Clear cache and data

Hope work .thanks
    I'm on a Chromebook. ChromeOS. Not Windows. Not the Xbox app but on the website;

I have also tried logging out, clearing my cache and data. :/

Thank you though :)
Thema:

**Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

1. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and... - Similar Threads - **Please Help** Troubles

2. NBA 2K Troubles, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K Troubles, please help!: Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with my controller/xbox? (not sure which is the...
  3. Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta trouble! Please help??: I've bought the beta gamepass yesterday on my fangorn mailing address. But I needed op upgrade Windows before I could use the Xbox client. I did that. Now I downloaded and logged in with the...
  4. I'm having trouble with something please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble with something please help: Having trouble connecting with the Grand Theft Auto Five online I've got an Xbox Live subscription so I'm all good there. When I first got the game I Accidentally bypassed the online tutorial I've...
  5. Please help, Having trouble signing into the Bingo Server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, Having trouble signing into the Bingo Server.: Please help, having trouble signing into the Bingo Server. I see that there are several post where others are having trouble also. d3010df3-6e1f-44bb-81c8-6f953a8aef63
  6. Trouble with un muting my friends *PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with un muting my friends *PLEASE HELP: Hi, my name is Tanner and I have bean playing a lot lately with my friends just 2 days ago I accidentally muted one of my friends and now I can’t unmute him it first just started muting him one...
  7. Xbox one trouble ( please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one trouble ( please help): so I tried to go to the app store to get new games other than Minecraft, and then realized I did not want more games so I tried to exit the app store, but now my Xbox is stuck on a black screen,...
  8. Xbox live Gold trouble please please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold trouble please please help.: On Saturday the 6th of January 2018 My Brother had purchased Xbox live gold from our Xbox, but once I went to play Grand Theft Auto online and it said I did not have permission. Even though Google...
  9. Microsoft points card trouble! Please help me..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points card trouble! Please help me..: So, my mother's boyfriend bought me a points card when she went to visit him in the US and she came back to Canada, I went to use it but we're not allowed to use points cards from the outside of...
  10. Trouble gamesharing with my friend please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble gamesharing with my friend please help: So im trying to sign into my friends account to gameshare with him and i keep getting this another user on this device uses this microsoft account, so you can't add it here....