Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

Discus and support Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by obiabunike 9ja, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates.

-yes, I've tested the network and my network connection is good (Say's "Everything is Good)

- I've also switched from wireless to WiFi connections too

-I've downloaded and applied offline update through the diagnostic page

- I've checked my network on other devices too, it works perfectly and it's super fast.

****PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY GAMES IN 5 DAYS NOW.

:)

obiabunike 9ja, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

1. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I... - Similar Threads - Please help why

2. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  3. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  4. Why can not I modify my account age so I can not upload custom image Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can not I modify my account age so I can not upload custom image Please help: Good day, -xy-, I would like to ask you that I can not change my brother's xbox account to make him a teenager. I want her to do so to register for the Xbox Insider "app". And let's play together...
  5. I cannot send messages and don't know why. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot send messages and don't know why. Please help!: Hello everyone, I've never been able to send messages or reply on my Xbox account and I don't know why. Usually, it says something like "messaging does not work with your account" etc., but today...
  6. Why did I get banned please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get banned please help: hi um I was playing gta and liek all the sudden, my game crashed and then the my Xbox told me your Xbox has been reported or something and that I was suspended by enforcement so like can you undo...
  7. I don't Know why, please help me !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't Know why, please help me !: Hello, I have a one year Xbox Live Gold code. This code is valid and not used yet. When I want to use my one year live (on the microsoft site of course), whether it is on xbox or pc, the site asks...
  8. I am being suspended every 3 weeks and have zero idea why PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being suspended every 3 weeks and have zero idea why PLEASE HELP: I was recently suspended about a month or so ago and haven't touched my Xbox until the past week. After receiving the message today (while being offline) that I broke the code of conduct and was...
  9. Why can't I send messages but i can recieve them. Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send messages but i can recieve them. Help please: For awhile now i have had trouble sending messages it won't let me but i can recieve them ive check my account and says i have a perfect history ive never been band but yet i cant send message ive...
  10. my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help: my data player of gow3 are erased and i dont know fixed , i play again all the medalls onice but the skins only two welcome to the horde and beast dont apear in the list what i do ????...