PLEASE HELP

Discus and support PLEASE HELP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP When I turn on my Xbox One S it does not connect to Xbox Live. I go to my network settings to analyze the problem. My Xbox is unable to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PsychicTomato85, Jun 10, 2018.

1. PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP
    When I turn on my Xbox One S it does not connect to Xbox Live. I go to my network settings to analyze the problem. My Xbox is unable to read ANY of the nearby networks. After fiddling with my Xbox One I finally discover that in order to connect it to my
    WiFi network I have to first unplug it, plug it back in again, find a piece of paper with my very long WiFi password on it, and enter the password in again. This is what I have to do every single day I wish to use my Xbox One.

:)

PsychicTomato85, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Jun 10, 2018
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

i dont have cod..

first i would go into settings and controller and update it.. (idk why) but somewhere along the line an update for headsets had something with dolby 5.1 in it.

i dont have cod so i cant say how my 5.1 sound bar works but the way i recall it is.. the developer sets the standard or output channels.. this is why forza worked next to polk audio to "dial in sound" its not really a microsoft thing as much as cod development.

i would check settings on xb1 to see if it is in dolby 5.1 or stereo
    i would also check the settings in game to seewhat they are.

depending on your sound bar check and see i fit has a setting for analog or coax it may also have different modes.. game,movie,stereo,cinamatic each one does alter how sound is projected

sc_shark, Jun 10, 2018
  4. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  5. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  7. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  8. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

PLEASE HELP

1. PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP

2. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  3. GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.: Every time i launch my game, i try to do something that requires a save and every time it says "saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services." I know it has something to do with my...
  4. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  5. Xbox one completely unresponsive please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one completely unresponsive please help: So apparantly there was an outage over the weekend regarding digital games. Every time i tried to start a game I would get an error message. I made a post yesterday and i was told to do a hard...
  6. My internet is completly fine everything about my phone is fine Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    My internet is completly fine everything about my phone is fine Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  7. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help: The problem is back. I could not solve it. what should I do [img] [img] [img] 79c2d2c2-f776-4608-894d-7afe28d119cd
  8. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  10. Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox: Please help me get my son's new headphones connected to xbox. (Dolby) b9ba7c91-f82d-487d-ab5d-a25942a3454a