please help

Discus and support please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox is having trouble with updating the system. it says: THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE Update You need this update to use the console, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClubbedDwarf366, Sep 2, 2019.

1. please help

My xbox is having trouble with updating the system. it says:

THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE Update

You need this update to use the console, but something went wrong. For help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help

The error code is:

Error code:0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

pls help

:)

ClubbedDwarf366, Sep 2, 2019
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

please help

1. please help - Similar Threads - please help

2. Please help with my xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with my xbox game: Hi guys, i have a broken disk of an xbox game and i have that game installed on my xbox 360, could that game work in some way or does it have a great risk when introduced in mu xbox?...
  3. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  4. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  5. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  6. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  7. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  8. switched account profile please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switched account profile please help!!!: hello my names Joshua im having a problem with my 360 every time i sign into my account its not the account profile that was used to play on xbox live it was a different account profile like my...
  9. please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me: OMG im really stressed at the moment please help. I put in a different dns code and then after a while things started acting up so i changed it to default codes or so i thought and it only made...
  10. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...