: Please help.

Discus and support : Please help. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Please help. When i start up a game, the screens picture is really oily and full of shadows. It just started happening today. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by kurtisvickers1, Apr 11, 2021.

1. : Please help.

When i start up a game, the screens picture is really oily and full of shadows. It just started happening today.
    : Please help. [​IMG]

:)

kurtisvickers1, Apr 11, 2021
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

1. : Please help. - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help.: I’ve been having a problem with a game it will not let me uninstall, every time I try to uninstall it re-appears in my game library and will not go away, I can’t even launch the game. I’ve had...
  3. Played 10 years xbox360 game gets yanked! Help possible?! Please!

in XboX Insiders
    Played 10 years xbox360 game gets yanked! Help possible?! Please!: I’ve written countless times to both sega(server holder) and xbox(who I give $$) to PLEASE REPAIR SERVER FOR VIRTUA TENNIS4 for xbox360. Reset or please ask SEGA to reset. I as well as everyone...
  4. Please Help. I left the insider program, had the 4GB update and absolutely everything has...

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help. I left the insider program, had the 4GB update and absolutely everything has...: Please can someone help or offer advice for this. The updates became so annoying that I figured out it was the insider doing it. I looked up a tutorial how to leave, followed it through and had...
  5. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  6. Ambassador program Issue Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador program Issue Please help!: Ok i was one the 'OG' Xbox ambassadors years ago and some how i lost access to it. I havent been active for a while and wanted to get back in it and its telling me i have been removed from the...
  7. Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...

in XboX Insiders
    Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...: So, i erased my account and i cant access again, It says, working to clóset account, can somebody help me? Was trying to download halo infinite submitted by /u/Late_Capital_5498 [link] [comments]
  8. I have an Xbox One X Controller Question, please help, if you can.

in XboX Insiders
    I have an Xbox One X Controller Question, please help, if you can.: I hope someone can help me out. I was wondering, can I get a custom order controller with my Xbox One X, if I order it directly from Microsoft? submitted by /u/PICARD454 [link] [comments]
  9. Help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me please: Hello, when i play skate 3 or any xbox 360 game in my xbox 1 s it says that i don’t have a subscription to xbox live gold but i have it on the xbox so why doesn’t it work when i play an xbox 360...
  10. Please Read This I Need Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Read This I Need Help!!!: OK, so whenever I click on the 'privacy and online settings' button, it opens up the same tab. I've tried everything including making myself the family organizer, trying on a whole other account,...