: Please help.

Discus and support : Please help. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Please help. When i start up a game, the screens picture is really oily and full of shadows. It just started happening today. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by kurtisvickers1, Apr 11, 2021.

1. : Please help.

When i start up a game, the screens picture is really oily and full of shadows. It just started happening today.
    : Please help. [​IMG]

:)

kurtisvickers1, Apr 11, 2021
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

1. : Please help. - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *: So I downloaded/bought Minecraft and I was trying to get mods so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher. When I did this, I tried to play but it said only demo so I clicked on demo and it said I only...
  3. Audio output help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio output help please: Hey, I want the audio to come through my headset and not the tv so when I play late at night I can hear it properly. I’ve changed the relevant settings needed as below... party chat output -...
  4. Xbox One requires restart to connect to internet - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One requires restart to connect to internet - please help: Hi, my Xbox One is on Instant-On mode, yet every time I turn it on it's disconnected from the internet and requires a restart to connect. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to do this....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help: Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the solution, however, it didn't work. I have just...
  6. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .: My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error...
  7. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  8. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help: please help me I can't link my xbox live account due to a script error [img] b79bdecd-b032-4038-a436-2308f096ed6b
  9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I can not install ark at all I’ve tried everything trouble shooting, resetting my Xbox and even clearing all my data and still nothing I need help please 53c20256-a9f5-423f-9878-81bd1fab071c
  10. EA Play problem and a issue (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    EA Play problem and a issue (please help): So i wanted to Play FIFA 21 with EA Play so i bought it. It was meant to be realesed on the 6th of May (today). I go into Microsoft Store and i see it. I want to install it and i click it. Then a...