Please help

Discus and support Please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is so annoying. This system is broken. JUST FIX MY ACCOUNT. I RESTARTED MY XBOX AND CANT SIGN IN BECAUSE IT WONT SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamalNohdahd, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. JamalNohdahd
    JamalNohdahd Guest

Please help

This is so annoying. This system is broken. JUST FIX MY ACCOUNT. I RESTARTED MY XBOX AND CANT SIGN IN BECAUSE IT WONT SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE. I have been trying for 8 hours to get my password and none of your systems work. I put as much information as I remember in the questions. PLEASE just tell me my password.

:)

JamalNohdahd, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Please help

1. Please help - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  3. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help: please help me I can't link my xbox live account due to a script error [img] b79bdecd-b032-4038-a436-2308f096ed6b
  4. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I can not install ark at all I’ve tried everything trouble shooting, resetting my Xbox and even clearing all my data and still nothing I need help please 53c20256-a9f5-423f-9878-81bd1fab071c
  5. EA Play problem and a issue (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    EA Play problem and a issue (please help): So i wanted to Play FIFA 21 with EA Play so i bought it. It was meant to be realesed on the 6th of May (today). I go into Microsoft Store and i see it. I want to install it and i click it. Then a...
  6. Headless epic account is not trackable please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headless epic account is not trackable please help.: [img] So, I have tried for months to get this working every time I go to like epicgames.com/register/xbl it just gives me this error, and I have tried everything, from watching videos to even...
  7. PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE SOMONE HELP ME: i can't play at my xbox, beacuse when i start the game it tells me that the item you are trying to open seems to be corrupt try to uninstall and reinstall but i have another problem when i put an...
  8. Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox: I have an Xbox One S and today I took the mandatory May 5th 2021 update... after I took the update I go to hop into a game and I get the “Took To Long” popup.. Guys I can’t even load into my...
  9. Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat

in XboX Insiders
    Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat: I cant hear my friends in game voice chat, i check the xbox support but it dont help submitted by /u/dems807 [link] [comments]
  10. Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!: The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out. e857f984-1357-4c71-8023-5421172ba201